Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Hey toprock, it really all depends on what class you'll play. I havnt really seen many double dps comps myself, but boomkin/rogue is pretty strong, there was a 2.5 boom/rog on scale.

I found Mage prot warrior worked well aswell (not trolling).
Best way is to just test things out yourself but rolling double hybrid dps would work a lot better than dps/dps.
Mage/rogue works well but you'll need Skype for that.

Hope this helped.

huehue

So I forgot to honor cap my rogue before I dinged 70, and now I am waiting in a 40 minute random BG queue. Uh, is this normal... or do all the 70's hard-queue WSG or something? If it's normal, it's going to take me a looooooooooong time to get 4/4 Brutal.

Hey toprock, it really all depends on what class you'll play. I havnt really seen many double dps comps myself, but boomkin/rogue is pretty strong, there was a 2.5 boom/rog on scale.

Best way is to just test things out yourself but rolling double hybrid dps would work a lot better than dps/dps.

Hope this helped.

wtf happened to you.. helpful posts!? i want ryan back

Hope this helped.

Definitely. thanks a lot for the info!

Decided to level my old 74 bm/spirit beast hunter (anybody remember those lol?)

Xp on bg's were quite hilarious. Definitely the cheapest ranged class out there.

n4ykCp6.jpg

ig5I9EF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My sources tell me jicz was selling blowjobs at the ah corner in orgrimmar and blizard finally caught him. Those bastards... man trying to make an honest living and they ruin it like that :(

Just bought gametime on my US account because of this ugugurgrrgrurgrgurg

Yeah but only retards actually use the battle.net app to launch their games therefor sittin in 50 mins que when they can manually launch their games outside of the client and skip the que

Yeah but only retards actually use the battle.net app to launch their games therefor sittin in 50 mins que when they can manually launch their games outside of the client and skip the que
I can't do that... it keeps trying to log into US even when I change config :/

Users who are viewing this thread