Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Finally after 46 runs!

wowscrnshot051112191705.jpg

So funny how desperate every alli is to kill me, I had 6 people chasin me through whole Arathi Basin just to score a kill on the mighty boss because that's what it takes to kill me.

Can't blame you though, that had to been the highlight of your moment. I pity you dogform. I also pity Sygna who were up in my ass the whole BG, and all the 3 times we had our 1v1, I won them all. Even did 1v2 against you and that hpala.

Die mirin since u guys arent shredded like me.

9-8 nice stats as mage. pretty nice considering how awful you are :D

2 kills on you, 7 on Sygna.

Im pretty satisfied with that BG since I know I couldnt prevent my deaths. Getting killed 8 times by 10 People chasing the bossman all through the game. How abuot you? Feeling proud you was in that pack of 10 killing me? I'd say its impossible who really got the kills since all pulled tazik soon as I was in reach.
the day you get a killing blow on me, I will quit wow. you know as good as me, and kipale that I had 5 people chasing me both times I died, and a rogue killed me both times

Omfg fuski, what happened to our little arrangment of queueing @85? i was looking forward to farming your sorry little ass :/

I called YOU troll and nor would I want to talk with him? I understand you are buttbuddies taking each-other up the ass every night and telling gossip about mighty fuski and how he got jumped by 7 alli's but understand this, I dont play this bracket seriously. But when I do, I dominate. Just ask all the 2.4k people I met and destroyed in rbgs. I also 1v2 in arenas just to even everything out for my opponents.

it's just sad that you believe that yourself. and since you are at 1.4k mmr i highly doubt you face 2.4 people. stay small little shitter

Users who are viewing this thread