EU Europian Twink Race

Should Eu Twink Cup be a thing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I propose for the twink race that we take this path. Let me know what you think.

7uhlFhw.jpg

1) Meet up in Orgrimmar first. Org a city with many important twink features, such as Auction house, RFC, and areas to jump around with others during queue. Everyone group up at Slahtz and begin the race!

2) Head to Razor Hill, to honor the profession trainers, must visit Rawrk first aid trainer as twinks have always used bandages.

3) Head to Wailing Caverns, twink quests used to be here and many good twink items drop here for the 19s. Go to the cave above the WC entrance where the quest givers used to be to move to the next area.

4) Go to Fizzle and Pozzik's to get your honorary Razzeric's Racing Grips, also a lot of cool race strategies can be used with the water and cliffs in this zone. Just visit the dock and move on.

5) Head to Desolace to visit the Sorrem for honorary Vigorous Ring of Interruption. Many budget twinks exist and this item is great for the level 29 budgeters around unwilling to farm Gnomeregan for rings.

6) Go to BFD, a classic twink zone with still a few really good twink item drops. Just head into the water of BFD and move on.

7) At the end of the race you will find the battle for Warsong, after everyone has finished the race here, queue up for some Warsong and kill some alliance!

So I propose for the twink race that we take this path. Let me know what you think.

7uhlFhw.jpg

1) Meet up in Orgrimmar first. Org a city with many important twink features, such as Auction house, RFC, and areas to jump around with others during queue. Everyone group up at Slahtz and begin the race!

2) Head to Razor Hill, to honor the profession trainers, must visit Rawrk first aid trainer as twinks have always used bandages.

3) Head to Wailing Caverns, twink quests used to be here and many good twink items drop here for the 19s. Go to the cave above the WC entrance where the quest givers used to be to move to the next area.

4) Go to Fizzle and Pozzik's to get your honorary Razzeric's Racing Grips, also a lot of cool race strategies can be used with the water and cliffs in this zone. Just visit the dock and move on.

5) Head to Desolace to visit the Sorrem for honorary Vigorous Ring of Interruption. Many budget twinks exist and this item is great for the level 29 budgeters around unwilling to farm Gnomeregan for rings.

6) Go to BFD, a classic twink zone with still a few really good twink item drops. Just head into the water of BFD and move on.

7) At the end of the race you will find the battle for Warsong, after everyone has finished the race here, queue up for some Warsong and kill some alliance!

This idea is actually decent! /Clap

Tbh , if we'd run the route above. And invite everyone to the group so its ensured they cant get boosted, i'd be up for this numlock race for real.

Users who are viewing this thread