Europe's First Level 50 Raiding and PvP Guild - recruiting!

I may have found some insanely good consumables for level 50s, though I have not been able to test whether they are obtainable.

Serpent Brew of Pilgrimage - Item - World of Warcraft - +25 int
Tiger Brew of Pilgrimage - Item - World of Warcraft - +25 agi

They are both sold in stacks of 5 for 1 silver at this vendor in pandaria Master Chang - NPC - World of Warcraft. Though they are unfortunately all bop, so it will not be possible to buy on a main. I'd assume it would be possible to get summoned to him or flown from shrine but as I have said I am yet to test whether he sells to lower levels. If anyone else is able to test before me that would rule ^^.

But with these food buffs being so big, it could potentially make Pandaren really pull ahead as a race for non-gnome classes if I'm not mistaken?

Hello. me and my friend wants to join this if you guys are still active. please add me on skype Ellrond2, or ingame bighorn#2355 so we can get a more indept info

Hello. me and my friend wants to join this if you guys are still active. please add me on skype Ellrond2, or ingame bighorn#2355 so we can get a more indept info
It is not really active in EU anymore sadly :(

Hey there, while the EU isn't active as much, the NA is starting to get going again, if you and your friend would like to make a battle chest account I'd be willing to hook you guys up with mats and what not including an ok discount on the battle chests

Hey there, while the EU isn't active as much, the NA is starting to get going again, if you and your friend would like to make a battle chest account I'd be willing to hook you guys up with mats and what not including an ok discount on the battle chests

i wil discuss this with my mate:) and see if hes upp to it :D atleast i am. wil get back to you soon:)

I'm actually interested in doing this I was planning on making a WW/MW Monk if you guys are interested. add me on B-tag: ibunia#2335 if you want to know more about me :p

- ßonescythe/Ochiwana (Raid Leader/Officer in Wrathful Dedication)

Anyone is free to make their own European level 50 raiding guild, but mine will not be open again - and if it ever opens again, it will be after the next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread