Europe, BG Saturday & Sunday 4th & 5th.

So guys, last bg didnt go too great,

please encourage your friends to make 39 twinks,

both horde & alliance need players

and it would be best if you played/rolled in blackout battlegroup,

because thats is where the majority is at the moment so you will get priority from there.

Those that play the 39 bracket currently, pelase make new twinks on the faction you dont have,

i only had an alliance 39, now making horde. it would be better if people stopped, looked at the situation of the teams and then logged character on the faction with the least amount of players.

(re-rolling is pretty easy as noxxion trinket does fine untill agm, and non-boa players should love the 39 bracket as most best in slot doesnt involve boa, so please try find more players to the bracket)

lets please get casual games going,

but meanwhile, lets hope poeple can be mature & focused & be sure to spread the word!

i think it would be best if people qued around 19:00-20:00 server time.

thx

ill be haveing my paly moved to dreanor and hopefully geared up by the time :) damn revelosh need to drop my last pieces :D

suzzane said:
So guys, last bg didnt go too great,

please encourage your friends to make 39 twinks,

both horde & alliance need players

and it would be best if you played/rolled in blackout battlegroup,

because thats is where the majority is at the moment so you will get priority from there.

Those that play the 39 bracket currently, pelase make new twinks on the faction you dont have,

i only had an alliance 39, now making horde. it would be better if people stopped, looked at the situation of the teams and then logged character on the faction with the least amount of players.

(re-rolling is pretty easy as noxxion trinket does fine untill agm, and non-boa players should love the 39 bracket as most best in slot doesnt involve boa, so please try find more players to the bracket)

lets please get casual games going,

but meanwhile, lets hope poeple can be mature & focused & be sure to spread the word!

i think it would be best if people qued around 19:00-20:00 server time.

thx

Im quickly gearing up my rogue (Missty) after moving her from 19's, will definately be joining the queue.

its a great thing to hear but the bracket is heavily populated with rogs as it is, i know 2 39 rogs that are now making new classes, i mean im not saying no dont play rogue not use it!, im just saying it is boring when a team becomes inbalanced of healers/flag carriers because then the team with the 'in it for themselfs dps classes' starts loosing and afking.

all im saying is, play your rog, see how you like the bracket, and if you wanna play more then please makes a new class (after you have seen the class balance)

:)

I might be a bit late on Saturday but other then that i'm gonna show up. Nice to see more people taking initiative in the bracket! ;)

Kargarth said:
i will be joining also, i wish you guys would be there more than just weekends, wow is boring without twink bgs:D

well kargarth so do we :p

we just need a higher playerbase in the bracket.

we need more people to recruit friends & players to give 39 a try

well its closing in on 20:00, alliance struggling to get enough members,

im sure although at some point over the last hour we had 10 qued at same time,

it wouldve helped if some horde would log thier alts to make the pop

lets try again tomorow, its usually the better day anyway

Users who are viewing this thread