EU WTS Shadowfang and Mindthrust

if I were to transfer would you you take 1.5k for the SF? Because according to ige.com, 3K gold is 30 bucks,2.5k off would cover for my transfer, plus the 40-50g mindthrust are worth that I can throw in.

Faceroll said:
lolwut Bro you suck

pwned-funny2.jpg

Faceroll said:
if I were to transfer would you you take 1.5k for the SF? Because according to ige.com, 3K gold is 30 bucks,2.5k off would cover for my transfer, plus the 40-50g mindthrust are worth that I can throw in.

if I were to transfer would you you give me 1.5k and the SF? Because according to ige.com, 5.5K gold is 55 bucks,5.5k off would cover my transfer and faction change, plus the 40-50g mindthrust are worth that I can throw in.

iaccidentallytwink said:
if I were to transfer would you you give me 1.5k and the SF? Because according to ige.com, 5.5K gold is 55 bucks,5.5k off would cover my transfer and faction change, plus the 40-50g mindthrust are worth that I can throw in.

He isnt offering to pay for a transfer, if someone wants it that bad they will transfer and pay whatever the hell they want. Stop being a sarcastic dick.

Fuck!

This is rifuckingdiculous! Someone has one and I have the loot that he wants and he has to be on EU!~

Nerdraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Are you sure that I can't Transfer Thew to EU?!

/sadpanda

Faceroll said:

sry for ot but, why the **** should he pay for your transfer? i don't see the logic. he'll end up with getting 4.5k below asking price, just because you want it so badly that you concider xferring, he needs to pay for it in the end? i fail to see the logic, no matter what ige.com says.

again sorry for ot :D

Users who are viewing this thread