[EU] WTS Miner's Hat of the Deep

Ryoushi

Legend
Since no one seems to know or wants to say what it's worth, I'll just sell it for any bid I like.

I'm interested in gold and realm transfers/faction changes. I won't transfer off.

Located on Bronze Dragonflight EU, alliance side. /w Mikomi for more information etc.

E:

Also have a Mechbuilder's Overalls.

Got mine already, sorry >:

even so ryoushi, nobody will pay more than 6k for it these days, as there are better items out there. And non-bis items normally never sells for much. worth 4,000g imo

blazed said:
even so ryoushi, nobody will pay more than 6k for it these days, as there are better items out there. And non-bis items normally never sells for much. worth 4,000g imo

I dunno the stat weights for 39 twinks, but I can find no more than a grand total of 1 item, which simply has it's stats allocated differently (has less stats total though).

And of course the shiny BoA hat no one will have for quite some time.

Anywho, I never said I want obscene amounts for it.

In fact, the only reason I turned down that 6k offer was because he/she wanted me to transfer to a server I have nothing to do on =o

So yeah, interested to hear which all these shiny alternatives are.

If all you have to say is "there's more fish in the sea" then please don't =)

E:

Also have Mechbuilder's Overalls.

when your coming to Draenor, are you coming with a 39 twink ?

Nop, sorry =< Coming to raid with a lv85.

Always liked twinking though, so might just make one some time, as Draenor's the perfect place to do so!

well, we in wreckin balls are very interested in the hat! contact me on my paladin when you arrive.

name: Enjôy

Users who are viewing this thread