Eu, where to go?

Where should I go with my twink? Im human

Come to Frostmane and duel me!!

No seriously.. BG there is for us thirtyniness is Cyclone wich are only Arena battles unless there is a premade of guilds. thats all the info i know.

Cya

Neuqfaut said:
Come to Frostmane and duel me!!

No seriously.. BG there is for us thirtyniness is Cyclone wich are only Arena battles unless there is a premade of guilds. thats all the info i know.

Cya

That's correct. Silvermoon if you're alliance, and Ravencrest if you're horde. We're looking for more people to get some WSG pops during the week, right now we only get them on sunday.

Okey:) Do I need verry good gear? Thinking about bringing my mage over

EU bgs for 39 twinks

Hi,

i have a 39 ally twink and a 29 horde twink, ally twink is in Raserei / Frenzy and 39 np-xp is a desert land, the same with my 29 horde twink in blackout.

As far as i understand from this topic cyclone is the choice for 39, is there some ally guilds recruiting and on which realm (Sylvermoon ?), i will move there my twink and my 70 druid to help in boosting.

Thx for any replies

my ally twink is [char=eu-Magtheridon]Gointhered[/char]

G.

Neuqfaut said:

Cya

Spot on , Cyclone is where its at for 39 in EU.

As Ishh said, Alliance is Silvermoon <Made You Look> and horde are on Ravencrest <Rex Eulogie>

I am kinda hoping some more smaller guilds will form at some point tho :p Allways nice to see new faces :)

Laggin post count kitty? :p

Ovation said:
Laggin post count kitty? :p

Er I think you have me confused with that other dude called kitty ... I am Kutty.

And yeah I am trying to up teh count a little , and maybe help out along the way :eek:

Also I don't see the point in ending posts like he does either xD

- Kutty (What, can't you read who posted it by the user sig/name ? D:

Edit : the above is aimed at peeps that use that wierd ending thingie , not to you ova :p

Ishh said:
That's correct. Silvermoon if you're alliance, and Ravencrest if you're horde. We're looking for more people to get some WSG pops during the week, right now we only get them on sunday.

When I get my account back (soon, hopefully) I might roll a 39 human rogue on Silvermoon.

Edit: Just realized that US players can't play on EU servers without buying another WoW. Nvm then /facepalm.

Users who are viewing this thread