EU Selling 19 leather shoulders with Naxx AP enchant

Bone

Selling 19 leather shoulders with Naxx AP enchant

Well, as apparently they become soulbound in 3.1 and as i don't play my rogue 19 twink anymore, i'm willing to sell those level 19 white leather shoulders with the Sapphiron AP enchant.

Leave a message here with contact informations

umm

Bone said:
Well, as apparently they become soulbound in 3.1 and as i don't play my rogue 19 twink anymore, i'm willing to sell those level 19 white leather shoulders with the Sapphiron AP enchant.

Leave a message here with contact informations

sorry dude but i dont think people will want naxx chants anymore because they are getting nerfed soon and i dont think people will pay like 10k for em just for a week or 2 of use of them

Im really dissapointed in blizzard because they did this just to stop some of this twink stuff but i think its for the good because look at us.. All we want to do is become the best and every time you make a new twink u have a dis advantage over the others because professions and grandfathering stuff its stupid. GJ blizz. But you cant stop twinks =D

nobody said:
sorry dude but i dont think people will want naxx chants anymore because they are getting nerfed soon and i dont think people will pay like 10k for em just for a week or 2 of use of them

Im really dissapointed in blizzard because they did this just to stop some of this twink stuff but i think its for the good because look at us.. All we want to do is become the best and every time you make a new twink u have a dis advantage over the others because professions and grandfathering stuff its stupid. GJ blizz. But you cant stop twinks =D

As far as i can tell they aren't getting any nerf, only change will be the enchanted item becoming soulbound which means no possibility to trade them anymore but that's it.

I offer you a big sloppy kiss :)

Users who are viewing this thread