EU realms

Bebis said:
But still no spot for twinks that wanna play bgs in the EU right? (for the 39 bracket).

if u have no luck on EU servers, and u have decent latency, nightfall(US) is very active for 39s...

probably not the answer u wanted to hear but just throwing it out there:)

Im pretty sure there's cyclone "oldies" who wanna play 39 locked xp. Me and MYL is prob up for a bg someday, I guess atleast.

But its nothing to xfre or make a new toon for at all.

So what do you think my best bet is now to twink if i wanna see some action? 19s on Blackout EU or something?

19 and 49 altought I think 49 sucks, not the actuall comunity, I give them tumbs up but the playstyle of the bracket sucks. Blackout EU (19 and 49) still get games (even thought 19 get games every day and not 49).

Also 60 and 70 on vanilla/bc account is always a way to get "twink" games (but before doing this you should always look if there's enought games for you in your battlegroup).

lol at druids @ 49. they need a buff in arena. allthough when played well I won some games on my feral druid:) . dmg is low but viability and cc is good.

Resto is good for support in wsg and just bg's Eloz.

sorry just wanted to add something in for elocon / eloz, but everyone have their opinion witch is okay and I agree on your points. 375 minning and 375 herb to everyone and stam enchants annd it's fine :)

I would go US 39 if I were you. If you wanna see what US is about, just go and "try wow" thingy and say that your US. Then you create a trial acc (dosnt need any confirmation or anything, its easy as hell) and download a

50 megabyte (yes 50) wow tihngy and you can play US wow and check out your desired battlegroup (all this takes like 5 min). Id check Jaedenar

Users who are viewing this thread