EU PC - Miner's Hat of the Deep

Ryoushi

Legend
PC - Miner's Hat of the Deep

Heyo, I was wondering how much this goes for nowadays. (In either gold or realm transfers/faction changes =p)

Thanks in advance!

It's hard to value after a major change in the game. I'm US and so I know it can be different but before the Shattering I'd value this thing at like 20-30k and maybe more. Now I'm not sure how it stacks up so I'd value it much lower. It's still to be determined what the demand and supply will be like as well. In short, I'd sit on it a bit until things calm down.

-Ink

Thanks for your reply =)

I'll just see if there's any offer that interests me at the moment then, and just hold on to it for a while otherwise ^^

I got my hands on one in late WotLK for 11k.

Edit: EU, that is.

I bought mine like 3 months ago max for 12k (EU).. waited for this hat to appear on AH for about year and half. Its rotting in my bank unbound now and Im quite happy to finally just have this item :)

So, any news on it's value now ?

I searched Wowhead, but couldn't find anything with identical stats.

Only one with different stat allocation, so I guess it'd depend on the class/spec which one's preferred.

Ah alright.

Missed that one yeah.

Guilds can't be higher than level 4 atm though, and getting to level 20 is going to take a long while thanks to the daily cap.

Anywho, guess that answers my questions more clearly than the "not worth anything"

Cheers =)

Users who are viewing this thread