[EU] LF arena 5's opponents

Detroit

Legend
Any guilds out there wanting to arrange some arena 5's for fun with our guild?

More the merrier, we're open to dates/times, contact me via PM or leave post below please.

Level 70s - Misery battlegroup

:EU:

Good luck, if u want high ratings for arena master ull have to wintrade like all the rest though

m'kay

you may notice there isn't enough activity for any kind of ratings, hence why an invitation to all guilds across EU to spark some activity for fun.

I'd love if more people also queued for 3v3! Me and my friends have gone 10-0 now, and WTB more games and harder games, cause yeh. We play for the fun of the games, and not to steamroll. :)

You guys could mention your server AND your battlegroup, dont you think thats kinda important information?

Talnivarr - Reckoning BG always looking for 3s and 5s

Ok ok, Blackout EU, Draenor representative.

Edited, cause I had no clue what Bgroup I was in :S

Cyclone represent

Draenor is blackout :(

Mortox said:
Sux that you are in a scrub BG bragh :< Come to Cyclone man!

Some day maybe! Some day!

We are a guild of 40 twinks EU. Looking to get a few active 5s teams going soon, will be up for playing with you guys :)

Surfboard said:
We are a guild of 40 twinks EU. Looking to get a few active 5s teams going soon, will be up for playing with you guys :)

How is that helpful? WHO are you? WHERE are you?

Am i missing something on these forums? does everyone have a profile page with armory links to all their chars? because I can't find it. So stop being retarded and posting useless things like this guy, and give some server names, guild names, character names so we can actually look you up and decide if you are worth dealing with. because so far 99% of people here are not on my battlegroup sadly. So dont get my hopes up like that!

Users who are viewing this thread