EU Kutty is back!

elocon said:
I cant say I havent been thinking about coming back to twinking but without war games, skirmishes and bg, it's not much to come back too. I miss the old players but I cant say I miss the state of 39 in 4.0 (havent played in cata).

It's going okey, seems like I got a spot in guild rbg. Havent found any 3v3 team, just messing in 2v2. Playing with a rogue who dosent use ToT, smoke bomb, combat readiness and he just learned to use recuperate and he also like to eat food unstealthed while I kite opponents. But his fun to play with and I really cant take 2v2 serious with mage rogue, cuase meeting way too many dk or warrior and druid or paladin teams is really fun... specially on dalaran arena.

War games ARE back.

As is obvious by a topic originating in this forum.

With war games (arena) working i'm eager to come back I must say. Get activity going once again and then in the near future start up an arena tournament is tempting...

EroTheHero said:
With war games (arena) working i'm eager to come back I must say. Get activity going once again and then in the near future start up an arena tournament is tempting...

Already in the works bro! we desperately need alliance at the moment. Horde side is going extremely well at the moment :)

Hey, kutty.. you probably don't remember me but I know that I played against you in the old days.. I was on the horde side on Ravencrest. It was pretty active back then, do you have any idea where they have all gone to or quit? I heared some rumours of all xfernig to an american account etc.. I was in Johnny Berlin

greets

Devnox said:
Hey, kutty.. you probably don't remember me but I know that I played against you in the old days.. I was on the horde side on Ravencrest. It was pretty active back then, do you have any idea where they have all gone to or quit? I heared some rumours of all xfernig to an american account etc.. I was in Johnny Berlin

greets

Yo man, I do remember you. I remember everyone I played with :p I don't know what happened to most of them, I do know that Kopnuss is around and lookin to come back to 39 possibly. Don't really care what happened to res tho, so I won't bother finding out :p

Hope all's well with you man, would be cool if you came back to 39 too!

Mortox said:
Yo man, I do remember you. I remember everyone I played with :p I don't know what happened to most of them, I do know that Kopnuss is around and lookin to come back to 39 possibly. Don't really care what happened to res tho, so I won't bother finding out :p

Hope all's well with you man, would be cool if you came back to 39 too!

I'm certainly coming back to 39! As soon as my exams are over I'll be back :). I might transfer one of my twinks to the most active server.. tho I don't rly like paying 20€ for it :p. But eighter way I'm 100% sure making A twink even if it has to be a new one. It's the only thing I like about wow so x). And I hope seeing you ingame again!

And its nice to have kopnuss back, cuz he's the best rogue I know :)!

Two of my favourite ancient chinese proverbs are:

"I can reveal to you that Disconnected is Retnux - he is using another account for these purposes. He does not like Kutty, and he also likes a bit of drama. Unfortunately MYL does get itself in a situation where it is vulnerable to drama, and I think we've become a target in that sense. The new rules on forum posting are certainly helping to quash the flames."

"As the great apoo from the simpsons always says : THANK YOU COME AGAIN."

retnux wouldnt have a name like disconnected even though he is widely disconnected from society although he does like the occasional nice south african

Nux and Seffy at it again! Will you two ever just give it a rest and leave each other alone lol?

Was a blast playing 39s since 2007, but now it's time to get out of this shit while it sucks.

Cba making another thread, just major thanks to MYL/AGV and now WB. Been nice. Ciao.

Tetrica said:
Was a blast playing 39s since 2007, but now it's time to get out of this shit while it sucks.

Cba making another thread, just major thanks to MYL/AGV and now WB. Been nice. Ciao.

:O

Sucks man :< Gonna miss you bro! Had some awesome times together :D

I was thinking about making a 39 twink, I played twinks all my wow life and i am quite experienced. I just started a new account and on the Recruit a Friend System, therefore it wont take me long to make a 39 ( 1-2 days) My friend I both wont to make a twink but dont know what bracket to go to since Cata. Could you give please me some info on 39 twinking like how active is it, and when is the normal time for BGs to pop,etc

Users who are viewing this thread