EU Hordes, COMON!

Please, no games up = no fun at all ..

Cba sitting and wait 1-2 hours without a single wsg pop when u single que, thats simply just to bad!

I hope that EU hordes soon will become as active as they once were..

Twinking is fine. Nothing to see here. Move along.

bah =( Hope it wouldnt turn out like this.

Possible solution would be for allys to make horde twinkies? or Faction change?

Can be tedious at times, when horde have 4-5 baddies saying "OMG ALL 19, WE WIN", which is out of alliance's control, so guess horde need to spread activity =(.

Seems the balance swaps a lot, not long ago horde was constantly the ones with full geared twinks on. But last I checked, quite a few FC'd to ally on Draenor realm. Guess people are too lazy to create an alliance / horde char extra, and would rather pay the FC expenses. Blame blizzard for their crappy FC! ;)

Horde have had a lot of non-twinks popping up recently, ive seen a few ally side as well, but it seems only the horde ones who stick around despite the obvious lack of anything to contribute. Players whose first words upon entering the match are "good, everyone is 19", or "wow, lots of 19's" deserve to be repeatedly bashed in the face with a spiky object and sent back to the xp-on's where the other players of equal mental stature can debate the obvious amongst themselves.

Ardent said:
Horde have had a lot of non-twinks popping up recently, ive seen a few ally side as well, but it seems only the horde ones who stick around despite the obvious lack of anything to contribute. Players whose first words upon entering the match are "good, everyone is 19", or "wow, lots of 19's" deserve to be repeatedly bashed in the face with a spiky object and sent back to the xp-on's where the other players of equal mental stature can debate the obvious amongst themselves.

If your queues are 1-2 hours long why on earth would you berate new players for queuing up? That mentality is killing what's left of the bracket.

They're 2 Hours following a severe 3-0 smash generally making ppl afk mid game/not want to requeue.

Its fine to /afk because its 19; its the least wellknit bracket.

Tbh, if you want to play then stay queuing. Should be grateful there's WSGs at all.

jauga said:
If your queues are 1-2 hours long why on earth would you berate new players for queuing up? That mentality is killing what's left of the bracket.

Because those new players queue up once, then they realise they cant compete because they dont have the gear (im talking sub 600-700hp here). They never come back, and if they arent going to stay I dont give a flying fuck what they think.

If your queues are 1-2 hours long, queue at peak like the rest of us when the queues are 15-20 minutes.

Lately I have found that both ally and horde have been not balanenced at all, some games ally win and some horde do. I have found tho the teams them self not even well sturcted, they most of the time now have 4-6 hunters and rogues. Really stupid and over power offence or have 4-5 healers and just go turtle with the fc. Both sides need to be sorted out and more balenced.

Could swap into a horde warrior but then I love my racials tooo much

+1% hit and 200+ healing a tick (@29) is just way to good to go horde side...

lindenkron said:
Seems the balance swaps a lot, not long ago horde was constantly the ones with full geared twinks on. But last I checked, quite a few FC'd to ally on Draenor realm. Guess people are too lazy to create an alliance / horde char extra, and would rather pay the FC expenses. Blame blizzard for their crappy FC! ;)

The time it takes to make a fully geared BOA twink with all the frills is not only necessary but easily worth the faction change cost oneway or both ways

Users who are viewing this thread