EU horde hmmm and Ally... Start Focus on the game plz!

Athela said:
ye ofc, we had way too many twinks who would have grabbed the flag and probably would have made it all the way past mid with their 800 hp.. sounds completely right to me. I'm sorry but zerging nontwinks gy is just lame

i dont find it lame, i dont wanna face 800 hp baddies, i would love to be in a full twinked competitive bg with good teams on both sides but sadly theyre ruining the bg for me so i can just as well ruin it for them

and i mostly hanged out at horde gy cause jana kept respawning there <3

Mehcritkillu said:
you're on the same server as Jana!

yes u could always roll with her and settle at the alilance gy in every game

Athela said:
so what? I'm on the same realm and in the same guild, does that mean I'm farming mid as well? I don't and when I see that happening on horde side I comment on it as well it's not like 'mimimi got zerged at gy once gief lolli'

just tryin to point out it's the twinks who are leaving not the 800hp rogues
then talk to your gm and get him/her/it gkicked, we kicked it from QitBB for speed hacking

speed hacking is something different.. jana knows I don't like what he's doing and in most games we play together he's a good puppy so I won't kick him :<

are u trying to blame him for it now or what? like 'oh he zerged first so it's fine if we do as well!' and then jana cries about alli camping horde gy and that it's fine if he and histeria zerg them in return.. gosh this is so frustrating it's like dealing with elementary school pimps

Athela said:
so what? I'm on the same realm and in the same guild, does that mean I'm farming mid as well? I don't and when I see that happening on horde side I comment on it as well it's not like 'mimimi got zerged at gy once gief lolli'

just tryin to point out it's the twinks who are leaving not the 800hp rogues

Hurrx was just kiddin

Athela said:
speed hacking is something different.. jana knows I don't like what he's doing and in most games we play together he's a good puppy so I won't kick him :<

are u trying to blame him for it now or what? like 'oh he zerged first so it's fine if we do as well!' and then jana cries about alli camping horde gy and that it's fine if he and histeria zerg them in return.. gosh this is so frustrating it's like dealing with elementary school pimps
so if he's a good boy and dont ruin the games your in together its all good, the ones your not in the rest of us can just go f***k are selfs? :rolleyes:

and yes i do blame him even though i dont like farming if he farms me i'll farm him bk, two wrongs dont make a right but hell i'm human.

P.S. i have hunter and i'm not affraid to use him :p

Users who are viewing this thread