EU horde hmmm and Ally... Start Focus on the game plz!

I did some bg's today again, and god they were mostly horrible..

One good thou.

But a lot where hordes simply just stood afk or were midfarming, and it wasn't just the random semi/none-twinks. It were well known players.

I expected much more from you guys than that sry.

So I rly hope you would stop standing afk or mid farm just to let the opposite faction run flags w/o any challenge..

Maybe it's to much to ask, idk.

Good old chain reaction -> in the end every1 just giving up -_-

Forgive me my master, ps. i want ur real id.

i also did quite a few bg's today and this morning it was terrible but it seems to have got better throughout the day and have gone from 5 loses in a row to 3 wins in a row so far :)

I got bored of always caring about the objective so im playing less now (aswell as studies at uni started), but I definitly agree with you.

imbao said:
i also did quite a few bg's today and this morning it was terrible but it seems to have got better throughout the day and have gone from 5 loses in a row to 3 wins in a row so far :)

It's usally better in the evenings for some reason. :)

Dinkorastamán said:
I did some bg's today again, and god they were mostly horrible..

One good thou.

But a lot where hordes simply just stood afk or were midfarming, and it wasn't just the random semi/none-twinks. It were well known players.

I expected much more from you guys than that sry.

So I rly hope you would stop standing afk or mid farm just to let the opposite faction run flags w/o any challenge..

Maybe it's to much to ask, idk.

Good old chain reaction -> in the end every1 just giving up -_-
tyvm for this post this is how i feel in 99% of games i play if i'm on the winning or looseing side, i'm makeing an 80 twink atm and i plan on staying there for a while tell 19s pick up, sad thing is 19s are and will allways be were my hart is:'( .

I played as well today and I must admit I went afk a few times as well just because our team was bad in a whole new dimension like not twinked at all and keyboardturning the hell out that game which makes u feel like the best thing to do might be standing on a tree and dance whilst others do their retard thingy.

Also I get pissed easily just by watching one of our teams farm gy like theres no tomorrow.. it's annoying and makes little pandas cry.

cheers

This is why we should bitchslap the public games and start to get decent 19s competition going. Premades. This is like playing openservers in any other computergame, even tought you could have clan wars. It's low quality ... that's why I didn't buy new game time ... no decent 19s in EU atm.

Athela said:
premades would be awesome but unfortunately I'm kinda the only 19 on dmf so I get to play with all the untwinked scrubs whilst u have super mega fun timez deluxe D:

Also the max you can Q with is 5 :/ but on the plus side the real i.D party feature should alow bg queuing too

soz if this was me, unfortunately i had to because i got chased by some goblin hunters with leather boa helm displayed on during basically the whole game

well its not like we hold the flag at ur gy, more like preventing you from taking our flag which is a winning strat in this case, actually most games didnt last for more than 10 mins at least the ones i was in.

Users who are viewing this thread