EU [EU] WTB The Jackhammer.

Moon!

Legend
[EU] WTB The Jackhammer.

Well, im still after this weapon. I will do everything to get it (transfer, $, €, golds...EVERYTHING!)

PM me here or IG on one of my "Moon" char.

In 6 years of playing this game and searching the auction house every day for items i have never not even once seen it. But that being said, I have my fingers crossed for you which can only be a good thing! :D

Plus, free bump!

I dont think it drops after the shattering, never seen or heard it

wowhead doesnt show any loot table either

I had one of these at some point during Wotlk. Think I ended up selling it pretty cheap on AH. Ain`t had one or seen one since. One of those items you think "if only....".

Good luck with your search.

u may want to post a screenie as many ppl have said they have it, and really dont, also i hav nto seen moon on in a while

Oh cmon, why would i troll like this in AH section? :) Potential buyer can see it anytime in trade whindow. I have quite lots ultra-rare pieces there, like dual SFs, Miner's hat of the deep, etc.. no need to make up stories..

I had someone on US offer me one for 250k.

Save up ur pennies.

250k for a weapon that has no stats and poor proc rate is a bit expensive

At 900k I think you are being fairly (read very) hopeful.

Good luck selling it though
<

Personally I think it is overrated, final judgement would be on proc rate. BiS if it is decent, nowhere near if not.

At 900k I think you are being fairly (read very) hopeful.

Good luck selling it though
<

Personally I think it is overrated, final judgement would be on proc rate. BiS if it is decent, nowhere near if not.

Please DO read whole thread before you make ANY conclusions. I post it there just to SHOW OFF because some ppl (check earlier posts) wanted a proof. I dont expect to sell it for 900k and in fact, I dont even need more gold at all. So in short, I dont care much at all, it can even rot in my bank forever. As l stated in 1 of my previous posts.. if anyone wants that (or any other) weapon in game and can afford it, there could be a deal. Otherwise its no-go.

Please DO read whole thread before you make ANY conclusions. I post it there just to SHOW OFF because some ppl (check earlier posts) wanted a proof. I dont expect to sell it for 900k and in fact, I dont even need more gold at all. So in short, I dont care much at all, it can even rot in my bank forever. As l stated in 1 of my previous posts.. if anyone wants that (or any other) weapon in game and can afford it, there could be a deal. Otherwise its no-go.

I don't get this. You posted it for proof? Fine. Then you go on to state you don't care if it sells and it can rot in your bank. Why not just give it away then or sell it for what you can get for it instead of it going to waste (as it IS very rare).

Going by the above quote, you posted it just to taunt people then?
<

I don't get this. You posted it for proof? Fine. Then you go on to state you don't care if it sells and it can rot in your bank. Why not just give it away then or sell it for what you can get for it instead of it going to waste (as it IS very rare).

Going by the above quote, you posted it just to taunt people then?
<

You obviously dont get it :) I posted it as proof because such comments appeared "Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:47 PM | u may want to post a screenie as many ppl have said they have it, and really dont, also i hav nto seen moon on in a while" If I only posted SS, someone else would appear stating its not proof but some photoshop fake. Therefore the AH post so anyone can easily verify it now w/ Blizz got api to get AH data across all realms. Also, anyone on TI looking for this item can have confirmed I do have the item. About the sale, yes I do not need to sell it at all because I have already more gold than I can spend in game for anything. For such rare item, gold is nothing. If I receive some competitive offer (tcg stuff maybe), I can consider it tho. Is that a lil bit more clear now?

You obviously dont get it :) I posted it as proof because such comments appeared "Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:47 PM | u may want to post a screenie as many ppl have said they have it, and really dont, also i hav nto seen moon on in a while" If I only posted SS, someone else would appear stating its not proof but some photoshop fake. Therefore the AH post so anyone can easily verify it now w/ Blizz got api to get AH data across all realms. Also, anyone on TI looking for this item can have confirmed I do have the item. About the sale, yes I do not need to sell it at all because I have already more gold than I can spend in game for anything. For such rare item, gold is nothing. If I receive some competitive offer (tcg stuff maybe), I can consider it tho. Is that a lil bit more clear now?

YES! All of that was already clear, it is explained now purely by the highlighted part.

By the way I would be willing to trade that for some TCG stuff let me know what you need.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread