EU epeen movie; Ryrith vs Saku

EU ? yep

19 ? yep

Epeen ? yep

Pretty much sums up where 19 used to be and i pray for all of you who still play 19 that it won't turn out like that again :<

Let the epeen wars BEGIN !!!

encorebroz said:
too many epeen rvr fights WHERES ALL THE PRO WAR V WAR?!?!

Epic signature dude :eek:

sacke said:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP...... rite thred now lol.. rylith superstar in us

i like how a swede is tryin to be a black from cpt, frustrated since you quit wow? i c thats why u cannot keep away from the forums as well, how old were u again like 14? like a boss bro ;) too bad i deleted my movie :((( answer to this movie

Silyne said:
i like how a swede is tryin to be a black from cpt, frustrated since you quit wow? i c thats why u cannot keep away from the forums as well, how old were u again like 14? like a boss bro ;) too bad i deleted my movie :((( answer to this movie

how many times do you have to be banned from here? fuck off for good eh? drama follows you around like flies on shit.

Silyne said:

nooo im not 14 anymore :))))):) ye im frustrated after i quit wow thats why im impersonating a blak blood gang member from cpt.. just like vaj is impersonating a rok n roll superstar kus he got SIGND MUDUFUGA

too bad ur movie was worthless.. kutting in 2 or 3 fights of like 10, and ofkourse only thos u won XDD

bar(c)elona gunna murda real madrid 2nyght

sacke said:
nooo im not 14 anymore :))))):) ye im frustrated after i quit wow thats why im impersonating a blak blood gang member from cpt.. just like vaj is impersonating a rok n roll superstar kus he got SIGND MUDUFUGA

too bad ur movie was worthless.. kutting in 2 or 3 fights of like 10, and ofkourse only thos u won XDD

bar(c)elona gunna murda real madrid 2nyght

d/w i'll reupload the movie :p what do I have to lose you quit WoW right? So why wold you care :) Aren't you busy with gang banging in south central **roflmao**. I like how you cannot keep the game outta your mind and still gotta troll on forums even though you quit..... so pathetic or how shall we say it?

Offtopic? What the fuck does El classico got to do with this? Tbh I cba to argue with a kid born 1995 :) gtfo from wow please or is it that hard? Sitting there with your frustrated fingers cuz your mom couldn't pay the months anymore?

Edit: If you bother to care about what I said right now and reply, you still are a wow addict and need to search help, and btw why bringing up old drama that was finished for like five months ago? Your taking advantage of the situation since you quit right :p? Bad man bad.

Silyne said:
d/w i'll reupload the movie :p what do I have to lose you quit WoW right? So why wold you care :) Aren't you busy with gang banging in south central **roflmao**. I like how you cannot keep the game outta your mind and still gotta troll on forums even though you quit..... so pathetic or how shall we say it?

Offtopic? What the fuck does El classico got to do with this? Tbh I cba to argue with a kid born 1995 :) gtfo from wow please or is it that hard? Sitting there with your frustrated fingers cuz your mom couldn't pay the months anymore?

Edit: If you bother to care about what I said right now and reply, you still are a wow addict and need to search help, and btw why bringing up old drama that was finished for like five months ago? Your taking advantage of the situation since you quit right :p? Bad man bad.

I still have a interest in this game yes, since I played it for 5 years then quit obviously you still have it your brain unless you're a retard. The reason I'm trolling right now is cus I found out I wasn't banned here anymore! I'm not frustrated at all, it's always funny to mock Rylith. Since you have the mind of a 5 year old, you GETS MAD NUCCA! Why even bring the age thing up fool, you're born 1994?

I'm the wow addict that needs to search help? Even though I haven't played the game for 4 months?

Hmmmmm.. who was it who pulled the "IM CRYING RIGHT NOW AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK IVE PUT IN TO THIS CHARACTER!" when their lvl 19 twink dinged to 20 about a week ago? Oshyt, It was you! :) :) :) :)

yes I know I'm gonna get banned from here soon

cruizin down da street on my six fo

sacke said:
I still have a interest in this game yes, since I played it for 5 years then quit obviously you still have it your brain unless you're a retard. The reason I'm trolling right now is cus I found out I wasn't banned here anymore! I'm not frustrated at all, it's always funny to mock Rylith. Since you have the mind of a 5 year old, you GETS MAD NUCCA! Why even bring the age thing up fool, you're born 1994?

I'm the wow addict that needs to search help? Even though I haven't played the game for 4 months?

Hmmmmm.. who was it who pulled the "IM CRYING RIGHT NOW AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK IVE PUT IN TO THIS CHARACTER!" when their lvl 19 twink dinged to 20 about a week ago? Oshyt, It was you! :) :) :) :)

yes I know I'm gonna get banned from here soon

cruizin down da street on my six fo

Am I born 1994? rofl.................. Your a sad individual Saku a proper loser :) Count on that I'll re-upload the movie :) Gz on keeping away from WoW in 4 months , had you sniffed coke instead? hahah you loser, your mocking the wrong person. Did I make you cry now? Go to mammy and she can breast feed you :)

And whats up with saku troll =))))) haha, do you feel as an outsider bro? Copying me and Stian with the G talk :) Go and sniff coke instead will keep your addiction away for a while.

Silyne said:
Am I born 1994? rofl.................. Your a sad individual Saku a proper loser :) Count on that I'll re-upload the movie :) Gz on keeping away from WoW in 4 months , had you sniffed coke instead? hahah you loser, your mocking the wrong person. Did I make you cry now? Go to mammy and she can breast feed you :)

And whats up with saku troll =))))) haha, do you feel as an outsider bro? Copying me and Stian with the G talk :) Go and sniff coke instead will keep your addiction away for a while.

That movie is just embarrasing for yourself and noone else, go ahead I really don't care lol. Yes you are born 1994.

Silyne said:
Gz on keeping away from WoW in 4 months , had you sniffed coke instead?

Polakski grammar in dys shit, my grammar isn't the best but GODDAMN.

Copying you and Stian? Wake up fool, ya boy been rapping in g-chat since -05 reppin CPT. You're embarrasing HOMIE. Don't act like you're all though n shyt, mr IMCRYINGRIGHTNOW.

Silyne said:
your mocking the wrong person

No.. I'm mocking exactly the right person. Rlytith best object in the world if you have an urge for mocking IMO.. I got you with my last post mudufugga :)

More 'G talk' shitlols from scandanavian teenagers.

I'f I'd accidentally dinged a 19 twink 20 after spending '10k' on it I'd STFU and keep a low profile instead of making such a twat out of myself.

sacke said:
That movie is just embarrasing for yourself and noone else, go ahead I really don't care lol. Yes you are born 1994.

Polakski grammar in dys shit, my grammar isn't the best but GODDAMN.

Copying you and Stian? Wake up fool, ya boy been rapping in g-chat since -05 reppin CPT. You're embarrasing HOMIE. Don't act like you're all though n shyt, mr IMCRYINGRIGHTNOW.

No.. I'm mocking exactly the right person. Rlytith best object in the world if you have an urge for mocking IMO.. I got you with my last post mudufugga :)

Did the fourteen year old say something? Got sume pubic hair yet boy? Is the kid who named his character to sakura trying to pick an arguement with me? Rofl..... Just seeing this a waste of time, you got issues pal.

The G Saku hahhaha xD I remember when you asked me for help with that girl you attempted to hook up :)))))) was so hilarious, dude your messin with the wrong person :p I got so much shit on you just wait ma bredda ;)

OH NIGGA IM STILL CRUISIN, CRUSIN DOWN THE STREET IN MY 64! Remember that song man?!?! You'll see that shit again.

Silyne said:
Did the fourteen year old say something? Got sume pubic hair yet boy? I'll ignore you from now on but you'll regret this.

Will I regret this the same way you did when you gave Tozht your dads visa card details so he could go loose on TGC cards and gamecards? Probably not :) :)

I actually got a lil disappointed of your 3 sentence answer. Since you're all gangsta 'n shyt we can use gangsta terms.... DID U CHOKE NUCCA?

Oh. I'm not fourteen years old, I thought I mentioned that already, but I'll make it clear again since we all know you're brain isn't working properly.

Users who are viewing this thread