[EU @ Blackout] List of Hackers

One should think he would use the speedhack to finally reach 225 herb / mining first. Right? The most basic of basic :p

taniwha said:
Nope. I know him but only thru 100's of wsgs.

His english isn't that good so its difficult to talk with him. Grats on not putting colored text on any words in your last post :)

Well he is Jesus

jana hacked b4 yes-

only seen it 1 time in wsg.

we were premading and we had 8/10 and one pug was jana and he was in alliance gate b4 game started ^^

but since then i havnt seen it used in wsg.

and byt wall hacks i think ppl mean GY jumps ect lolol

Wall hacks are when a hack changes the minimum acceptable angle the client takes as walkable to something close to 0 degrees, therefore making it possible to run up virtually any mountain/wall/surface without falling or stopping.

Hamcake said:
Wall hacks are when a hack changes the minimum acceptable angle the client takes as walkable to something close to 0 degrees, therefore making it possible to run up virtually any mountain/wall/surface without falling or stopping.

Have a lot of knowledge within this area, do we?

Have just spoken with Trendberry, he asked me to post here cause he is not registered here and is very angry at he moment...

He told me that he himself had not used any hacks and would never risk to loose his account with lot of twinks, 3 sf and nearly 50k kills.

Sounds plausible, or? So long as I have not seen any screens where he is flying thru WSG I think there is no basis for discussion. I'am playing with and against him nearly 3 years.

Yes i have played with Swift back awile ago and i have never seen him hack. He showed up in alot of bgs with me when i played. Personally never liked him but tbh ive really never seen him hack

Hamcake said:

That's pretty much what he did.

He was inside the hut and then he just pass through it as if there was no walls.

@Gaela

Ask him to explain how did he go from mid field to the end of the horde tunnel in 2sec.

All of these people's which is mentioned ón the list are using hacks, seen it myself, someone should report them to a GM tbh fucking douchebags.

RyrithDraenor said:
All of these people's which is mentioned ón the list are using hacks, seen it myself, someone should report them to a GM tbh fucking douchebags.

You were in arena at the time. You don't wsg. You didn't see it yourself.

suzzane said:
actually this is lies ^^

Ryrith actual wos in wsg a while back for more than 1 game in the same day! (without /afk)

I saw him in wsg a month ago on his priest and he didn't /afk either! I hope he's ok ;)

Jana hacked and I accept that, I'm surprised and disappointed as are many other EU twinks - I've played with and against him a lot and never seen him do anything that makes me o_O...

I can't work out why someone would risk their account, twinks and 80's by hacking in wsg??!!! and yeah If you're gonna hack, sort your professions out lol.

Ryrith didn't see Jana AND Swifty AND Trendberry hack, no idea why he would say that - having done 3 wsg's since 1996 ;) Trendberry sounds like he's pretty annoyed by this post - the last thing we need is more fuel on the fire.

I've been doing wsg with Ryrith quite often. Yeah he saw them.

Sputnick said:
I've been doing wsg with Ryrith quite often. Yeah he saw them.

I've seen all of them hack while they're flag carrying, teleporting etc, quite hilarious.

Nowadays I actually attempt to play a WSG per day, so far what I remember, Black or something with a strange B is using hacks as well. I'll screen shot and prove it.

That's nasty.

Here in the US we have a few FC's that crutch on lag macros.

I won't name names, everyone knows who they are.

Guy's, Trendberry sent me this today, think this is enough what he can do. Use google translator. ;) The red arrow marks the sentence where GM said his account is not flagged.

Short advice from me: If you think somebody is cheating, report it to a GM directly as this is the only way to get rid of cheates. To blame someone in the community without screenshot or any other arguments (guild friends doesn't count in my opinion) is not fair and pointless.

Undetectable hacks.

And yeah, GMs are quite competent and accurate and stuff...

And it seems like he stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread