[EU @ Blackout] List of Hackers

Sputnick

Made in EU
Might be pointless (because they won't stop) but I just felt the need to make one.

HORDE:

- Jânâ

- Trendberry

ALLIANCE:

- Swìfty

- Lâurên

I will update this list - Feel free to contribute. And I will post screen-shots/videos of those two I mentioned.

- Jânâ

- Trendberry

??

I've never seen 'em, use any kind of hacking.

Is it something you cannot miss to see?

I don't quite get the meaning of this thread, afaik it's just the OP going on a QQ because he lost against these players ?

Jana hacks? Ive never experienced anything out of the ordinary when fighting her. I dont recognise trendberry by name though, rings a bell though.

For those of you asking what kind of "haxx" are they using:

- Wall Hacking

- Net limiter

- Speed hacking

If its the Belf Female Jana, never seen her do anything out of the ordinary either (Like Kore). Wall hacking? Exactly what is that? Like in CS, where you can see through walls? If so, how can you tell? ;/

passing through walls - that's what I mean.

Edit:

Check his recent activity on armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Jânâ

Recent Activity

Earned the achievement Explore Blasted Lands for 10 points. 13 hours, 40 minutes ago

Earned the achievement Explore Deadwind Pass for 10 points. 13 hours, 41 minutes ago

Earned the achievement Explore Swamp of Sorrows for 10 points. 13 hours, 43 minutes ago

Earned the achievement Explore Badlands for 10 points. 13 hours, 44 minutes ago

Earned the achievement Explore Searing Gorge for 10 points. 13 hours, 46 minutes ago

Earned the achievement Explore Burning Steppes for 10 points. 13 hours, 47 minutes ago

semttuloagw.png

Sputnick said:
Might be pointless (because they won't stop) but I just felt the need to make one.

HORDE:

- Jânâ

- Trendberry

ALLIANCE:

- Swìfty

I will update this list - Feel free to contribute. And I will post screen-shots/videos of those two I mentioned.

watch yourself, Jânâ is a well liked and respected player.

Post your videos.

edit : Achievement armory times are not to be trusted - Post wsg vids or screenies of times and locations INGAME next time.

Howcome armory not to be trusted? It's an official blizzard source.

To me it is quite obvious that he have, if nothing else, atleast used Speed hack for getting explorer title. Cannot say I blame him on that one though. It is a bitch to get ;o

taniwha said:

Post your videos.

edit : Achievement armory times are not to be trusted - Post wsg vids or screenies of times and locations INGAME next time.

Should I feed you or just ignore you?

taniwha said:

Post your videos.

Nah, he was Speed Hacking; if only for 1-2 games. But it happened.

Edit: I've never seen Trendberry hacking; was this recent? Today/Yesterday?

Llare said:
Nah, he was Speed Hacking; if only for 1-2 games. But it happened.

Edit: I've never seen Trendberry hacking; was this recent? Today/Yesterday?

Yeah, guess it was about yesterday or the day before.

I know them all and never saw them cheating. Don't think that Trend will risk to lost his account, will ask him this evening in ICQ. ;)

Sputnick said:
Should I feed you or just ignore you?

Once upon a time I regularly imported 1000's of EU and US twink armories and take it from me - the achievement times in particular are not to be trusted. 'On the day' achievements / withing past 24 hours are frequently clustered in impossible to achieve patterns / out of order.

last night before they were 1 day old 2 of Janas explore achievements on the 50 feed were flipping between 13 hrs ago and 1 hour ago.

Now you would see the same thing if Jana was using XX or XXXX to speed hack for explorer title, but its not proof.

Edit : If Llare says Jana was hacking I'll accept that and move on, hope its a one off dicking around while he gets explorer.

Just don't take what you see in the armory as gospel.

Let me ask you something - Is he your friend?

Sputnick said:
Let me ask you something - Is he your friend?

Nope. I know him but only thru 100's of wsgs.

His english isn't that good so its difficult to talk with him. Grats on not putting colored text on any words in your last post :)

I've seen Jana jumping 100 yards up in the air then suddenly come back again, I think alot of people from rifw can say the same, cus there was quite alot of us online that day.

Users who are viewing this thread