[EU] Blackout Activity Planner

Llare said:
He probably plays priest better than you; although that's not an achievement. Sorry to derail this thread x.

Please continue.

hahahahaah that really was an uber insult who are you? budweisert? kimse?

eazyeisalive said:
Hahaha you fanboy I've seen you defend Saku's ass as well, I remember one time when I stepped in to an arena with Hamcake (and then I thought that he was good). It was me on my rogue and him on hes priest Vs shaman warrior, the first thing he did was to run straight towards them I was like ''WTF is this guy doing?''. He ate a charge and they nailed him down on a couple of secs, he didn't even thought of that I'd sap the warrior first and then we'd nuke the shaman down.

Hey I'm not that retarded, I was most likely not playing at all.

Llare said:
When Hamcake was actually playing:

- I'd go as far to say equal in skill with Amped.

i do like the fact that your sharing your personal opinions among the various brackets. but stacking lies like this having the credibility of robert wilson doesn't exactly drag it any further close of being reliable.

Jizalol said:
i do like the fact that your sharing your personal opinions among the various brackets. but stacking lies like this having the credibility of robert wilson doesn't exactly drag it any further close of being reliable.

Llare said:
Ikr + @ pre 3.2

Users who are viewing this thread