[EU] Best of 19 Twinks

Ptsd-Bloodfang is hands down the best rogue in the EU bracket. Sadly she doesn't get the credit she deserves since she's not in any RP realm guild :) Would put Behind-(Mirage?) on 2nd place

Best FC jumper is probably Finner, still.

I am still most impressed with Hocken however, despite using rocket boots and whatever - because she's quite cocky, likes to provoke with her placements and has extremely good awareness regarding where her team is located

Best druid overall is Vhaes-Shazzrah. She is a good FC but also heals team members. Something most FC's rarely do - quite sure people underestimate the impact 2 heals could have on people who are defending the FC

Best hunter overall is still Clipster

best horde warr right now is probably Cøwstring-MR. Biasing on how tanky she is

kind of hard to measure "skill" in a 2 button bracket, especially when it comes to warriors, mages and warlocks who basically only slow/polymorph/fear as a "good" rotation. Some are supergood at jumping, which is indeed impressive. But almost everyone who excels at jumping often forget to dps or heal and even die midway when they focus on attempting to juke or jump only... is it really skill tho?

seeing as activity is back up and lockdowns nd shit maybe this thread will gain more traction again so i'd like to make a PSA

if ur list has anyone who isnt part of <uwu tang clan> or <milk> your list is wrong

thanks for listening

seeing as activity is back up and lockdowns nd shit maybe this thread will gain more traction again so i'd like to make a PSA

if ur list has anyone who isnt part of <uwu tang clan> or <milk> your list is wrong

thanks for listening

https://www.dogingtonpost.com/tips-to-cure-dog-dominance-behavior/

"The most likely cause of dominance behavior is stress, due to lack of physical activity."

Don't be stressed. People will include you and your merry guild friends if you are as good as you say. Gratification will soon start to roll in and all your stress will be gone. No need to show this dominant behavoir :)

Druid: Finner, Loone.
Rogue: Ninadobb, Outplayed.
Priest: Wandgirlx, Nev, Mumpls.
Hunter: Tnakra, Quack.
Warrior: Terrytryhard, Enabled.
Warlock: Nicozy.
Shaman: Nicozy, Vulpz.
Mage: Nev, Mumpls, Morphyn.
Paladin: Mumpls, Fhayr. - Brocolinus idk where this little french guy came out of but holy fk he is probably the best paladin I've ever seen in 19s pre cata. He's actually fkn insane with his timing of every ability, mechanically insane, perfect positioning, deadzoning u name it this guy is actually fkn insane no joke. But yeah people probably don't know who he is and he has awful gear.

12/01/21

Tried to be as active as I could and not mention people that aren't playing anymore. Hence why this list is different.

Big shoutout to these people who have improved a lot recently.

Mangeptsd/Ptsd from bloodfang - really improved a lot recently, a lot of potential there.
Pinkie from Mograine - another player really improved recently, a lot of potential there.
Smitebunny has played warlock good recently, maybe he can improve at other classes also.
Tropkilla - another player who's come up a lot, still not the best but 100% on the right path.
Ordan - french priest, dropped using speedpots and rocket boots and you can see the improvement already. Big up to this guy.
Xri - male nelf french rogue, never heard of him once again but he's played his class really good. Big up this guy, does objectives and uses his cooldowns perfectly.
Denis something - some orc male shaman french again, not sure his full char name, but he's actually decent. He just needs a little guidance and no doubt he'll be really good.
Craynzer - decent hunter, need to see some more of him, definitely has a bit to go but on the right path for sure.
Exzia - random orc hunter idk who this guy is but does objectives, does damage, tracks players, calls EFC great player really. Came out of nowhere I think never heard of this guy. Really impressed.
Flaresnake - good warrior, does the job. Really good awareness. Good mechanics.
Might have forgot some names for the improved list. But I'll edit them in if I remember them if anyone cares :)

Last edited:
Funny that, all the people uve mentioned in ur best list are the people u premade with. Anyone can be the best if they're premading with good players and an op comp against pugs. Rofl. Try solo queueing with pugs then you can decide who's good/bad

Funny that, all the people uve mentioned in ur best list are the people u premade with. Anyone can be the best if they're premading with good players and an op comp against pugs. Rofl. Try solo queueing with pugs then you can decide who's good/bad
I solo queue until around 9pm every night server time.
Half the people on my best of list I haven't queued with.
Also why you make an a new account to post on? Say it with your chest

give us a puglist then newboy can't wait to see it

Ok here goes a proper list, non uwu circle jerk; enjoy!!!

Based on recent activity, last few month queues and premades.
Only mentioning people once on their main class, if they would be mentioned for others too, check All rounders.

Druid: Finner, Loone, Bluu, Pechfc

Rogue: Chizue, Optimerad, Ptsd

Priest: Mumplz, Smitebunny, Funnystrike

Hunter: Quack, Gatty, Latex

Warrior: Zimt, Cowblackout (Minus consumes), Pinkie

Warlock: Nicozy

Shaman: Monica, Tohunga.

Mage: Nev, Ziev, Xele, Aphect

Paladin: Fhayr

Best All Rounders On Mulitclasses: Tohzt, Latex, Mumplz, Smitebunny, Eibwen, Fhayr, Ziev, Nevlol, Policecar

tough love
[doublepost=1610558799,1610558717][/doublepost]
zimt's gif is the actual showcase of CBO's runspeed with swiftness pot engaged
hi baby

Users who are viewing this thread