[EU] Best of 19 Twinks

lets make love not warcraft

Figured some people would get triggered by my rogue comment, but it's my list and my definition of a good rogue. Make your own list if you don't agree. If your definition of a skilled rogue is anyone who goes for EFC and do it well then it's literally any rogue twink with proper gear and enchants. There is nothing unique to it.

lets make a eu's worst. Anexa will win 100%. ;)

Nibba, you got listed for being "the best horde druid EU" for the first time in your life and you flame me for doing so... What's wrong with you? :rolleyes:

No because bad rogues stacking stam and using 600 consumables then rolling into a BG with 2250hp (such as yourself) are obviously at a huge advantage in dumb irrelivent 1v1s.

Stam stacking? Consumables? Where?

@Anexa is a prime example of what is wrong with twinking

You're a prime example of a forum lurker in PvP sections. All talk, no action

Stam stacking? Consumables? Where?

you literally posted a screenshot with 2.4k health and like 8 buffs

“This is the highest health I've had so far, I tried to suck dix to get a BoK buff before queue pop, but nobody wanted to :(

Last edited:
He is the guy who tried his best in Classic, but it didin't work.

Who?

you literally posted a screenshot with 2.4k health and like 8 buffs

“This is the highest health I've had so far, I tried to suck dix to get a BoK buff before queue pop, but nobody wanted to :(

I feel like we are going way off-topic, but having buffs is not considered as stam stacking. The term itself is mainly about gems, could also be gear and enchants. I've neither... or is anyone with the Spirit of Zandalar buff considered as a stamina stacker until it expires? I don't queue with thousand of buffs on the regular, that was a thread literally called "max hp screenshot flex"

- and since you guys study my screenshots and perma memorize my health points and all kind of shit. Then you could also pay attention on that I'm out of stock when it comes to consumables before you bash me on that as well xdd

If you want to see me in action go to www.onlyfans/vianco

Kool. Your link doesn't work tho and neither am I interested

unknown.png

Hopefully you removed it.

Feel free to list the people you find best in the 19 twinks EU bracket and move on

Every week I come back to this thread and giggle a bit at your self esteem.

Lads this is a 15yo game most know each other and you still arguing about fckhole to be honest.

Some here do not require a fact checking in WSG but a good ol' life check.

Most of the arguing noobs here might have skills but the elitist part makes you guys shittier than a grey pug to play with. But in the end y'all would rather make lists to lick your online friends ballz brushing 'em like they are the best dog worth you mentioning its name. Most of you can't admit you aren't best despite being good.

Not gonna call names but guys wake up on your miserable lives and strive for greatness mah dudes.

Lads this is a 15yo game most know each other and you still arguing about fckhole to be honest.

Most of the arguing noobs here might have skills but the elitist part makes you guys shittier than a grey pug to play with. But in the end y'all would rather make lists to lick your online friends ballz brushing 'em like they are the best dog worth you mentioning its name. Most of you can't admit you aren't best despite being good.

Not gonna call names but guys wake up on your miserable lives and strive for greatness mah dudes.

Sounds like someone didn't make the best of list :Kappa:

The fact that you take time to read/reply to this thread means you care, you are the same as the people making the lists.

You kinda miss the point of these posts, it's just good banter...

uwu

Users who are viewing this thread