[EU] Battlegroup: Blackout is the choice!!!

I want to remember that Ruin is the battlegroup of choice ONLY FOR US players

EU players have to go to Blackout, is the main battlegroup for bracket 19

after the new patch we need to regroup in only one battlegroup...

twinks are not dead...despite blizzard :)

thanks!!!

This post be so 3 months ago! But okay, maybe 1 or 2 people that don't know this will spot the spot and then know it :p

There are a large ammount of servers in blackout which makes it a good battleground for 19 twinks.

For instance i still play on my home server of bladefist but i get into a WSG quickly :)

List of servers in blackout:

PvP-Agamaggan

PvE-Aggramar

PvP-Al'Akir

PvE-Arathor

PvE-Aszune

PvE-Azjol-Nerub

PvP-Bladefist

PvE-Bloodhoof

PvP-Bloodscalp

PvP-Burning Blade

PvE-Doomhammer

PvE-Draenor

PvE-Dragonblight

PvE-Emerald Dream

PvP-Sunstrider

PvP-Twilight's Hammer

PvP-Warsong

PvP-Zenedar

peacebloom out! shebooms

Any serious twink guilds out there on Blackout not on Al'Akir? (was gonna transfer my twink there, but queues to enter the realm sounds boring)

i transfered 1 twink to Al'Akir, must say that after a week of comparing bg activity is certainly higher on Blackout compared to Cyclone. On the downside, Horde does not seem to do as well and play as coordinated as on most Cyclone matches i've been in (excluding guild matches ofc). Perhaps i'm wrong as i'm judging on only 1 week now.

Whats the queue into the server like? sounds lame if its too long :/ I'll be Xfering my ally shammy once ive got my BoAs and it would be cool if there was a smaller server preferably with enchanters whilst having fishable competitions.

is there any good PvE server alternatives? Since I dont got my fishing hat, and it'll be a struggle like no otheer to try get it between 100+ lvl80s fighting for the achivement :p

Users who are viewing this thread