EU Battlegroup 19 bracket

hello

end of August...any news? I saw:

EU Ruin dead no WSG

Eu Rampage near dead sometime 1 WSG

EU Blackout WSG active every 20-40 min after 3pm seems the most active around

EU Cyclone? any news?

I think we'll migrate from Ruin to Blackout (Al'Akir a lot of twinks there with guild open ground fun - difficult fishing and take arena trinket, full server evening queue indeed)

any other suggestions?

Cyclone is fairly OK. But blackout is the best, Al'Akir pretty sweet. We got ze germans and Saves The Day running with the best.

Arena Grandmaster is a problem on Al'Akir tho, and fishing is never a problem..

Blackout is currently slacking on horde, we got premades going from STD vs AAO every weekend mainly And arenas every day. But we need some hordes to compete against over here ;)

Because everyone hates you, and everyone in our guild that loves you get a kick by Omgmom also <3

lol

I know >.<

"Dont inv him, its Cleveland"

"Who is that"

"Just the name Cleveland is enough"

even more lol

Touye said:
I know >.<

"Dont inv him, its Cleveland"

"Who is that"

"Just the name Cleveland is enough"

even more lol

But...but... Cleveland is my alt, he's like 2 months old, why do people call me that :(:(:(

Ye we really could use some more horde queuing in blackout.

Ever time I queue for WSG and it's not prime time I am in some BG with 10 ally's (4-5hunters) and like 5-6 horde. That no fun if your horde like me.

Btw need more twinks on bloodhoof I seem to be the only one that is really decent on horde side.

@ Hamcake: You don't have a Dwarf hunter on bloodhoof called muffìn right? Cause if you do, keep your hand of me when I try to take the arena tricket from the chest I still need 6 of those.

@ Kurian: Also give me some of those waffles. Hell give me some for my birthday (29 august)

I want you Hamcake

And Kurian, Omgmom is a meanie when it comes to people not loving what he says, but i still love him ;)

Well, Havoc should xfer to Blackout, to get some 10v10s going, since cyclone can't really offer anything

so actually the situation is:

Cyclone: just enought

Blackout: near good (horde welcome!)

other battlegroups: useless stay there

Why you chosen Al'Akir? is a full server every evening 20min queue...with all the medium server ready in Blackout... :mad:)

I read here in the forum that in Bladefist server (Blackout again, medium server) there is a community of 29 bracket players...so more possibilities to play....

this one is the situation now, speaking about the future

we are so few, bring togheter in one battlegroup, better in only one server of choise, (possibly not full but pvp), will be the way to follow, you know is prosaic and banal but is the way :)

the "one server" is essential because give the possibility to have some guilds and more important some lvl 80 ready to help all the alone twinks there (you know how is difficult and useless migrate active pve lvl 80 from others battlegroups)

------------------------------------------------

Blackout battlegroup seem the best choise actually

do you know guilds in some server there? just to start to thinking about :)

- Bladefist server, medium, 29 bracket, Remembered alliance

- Al'Akir ?

- ?

thanks in advance

PS: actually I have my main ally twink in Hakkar Ruin ready to migrate, with a lvl 80 ally ready to migrate also to help the new community (I play lvl 80 only in twink support now).

To see the situation with my own eyes I made a lvl 10 priest undead on Rampage and a shaman ally lvl 11 in Al'Akir also

noobzig said:
------------------------------------------------

Blackout battlegroup seem the best choise actually

do you know guilds in some server there? just to start to thinking about :)

- Bladefist server, medium, 29 bracket, Remembered alliance

- Al'Akir ?

- ?

thanks in advance

Al'Akir has the massive guild saves the day and Draenor has Against all Odds, both guilds have ~15 twinks on nearly all times after midday

Blackout battlegroup

do you know guilds in some server there? just to start to speaking about :)

19 bracket

- Al'Akir pvp server, full, 19 bracket, "Saves the Day" alliance

- Draenor normal server, medium, 19 bracket, "Against all Odds" horde

29 bracket

- Bladefist pvp server, medium, 29 bracket, "Remembered" alliance

please continue to take a census of the Blackout twinks, more we are more we play

thanks you all :)

Blackout Horde Guilds:

Micro:

<I Have A Huge PvPness> on Twilight's Hammer (Activity: High)

Small:

Medium:

<No Skills Just Ebay> on Azjol-Nerub (Activity: Low)

<Versus the World> on Aggramar (Activity: High)

Large:

< Enable XP > on Bloodhoof (Activity: Low)

<Emerald Twinks> on Draenor (Activity: High) (mainly 40-49:s)

<Against All Odds> on Draenor (Activity: High)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Blackout Alliance Guilds:

Micro:

Small:

Medium:

<Hemorrhage> on Twilight's Hammer (Activity: Low)

Large:

<Twinkingmans Crumpet> on Bloodhoof (Activity: High)

<Excession> on Draenor (Activity: Medium)

<Hostile> on Aggramar (Activity: High)

<Saves The Day> on Al'Akir (Activity: High)

copy pasted off 19 guild list thread.

theres also a 49 guild list

Trespasser said:
Ye we really could use some more horde queuing in blackout.

Ever time I queue for WSG and it's not prime time I am in some BG with 10 ally's (4-5hunters) and like 5-6 horde. That no fun if your horde like me.

Btw need more twinks on bloodhoof I seem to be the only one that is really decent on horde side.

@ Hamcake: You don't have a Dwarf hunter on bloodhoof called muffìn right? Cause if you do, keep your hand of me when I try to take the arena tricket from the chest I still need 6 of those.

@ Kurian: Also give me some of those waffles. Hell give me some for my birthday (29 august)

Move to Draenor :D I'll give you waffles if you move there =x

Users who are viewing this thread