(EU) Aygat (H) vs JOCAINE (A) 10v10 Alliance and Horde POV

How am I defending Mess when I'm justifying the other team's druids gameplay? That's some galaxy brain you got going there. Anyway I don't wanna derail this thread so won't respond to your uninformed whining anymore.
You ask me a question and then you run off?

Stop trolling.

The forums have devolved to muffin crying about <Insert generic complaint here> while he reply's to his own comments.

Wow I didn't expect any of this when waking up this morning!

We set this game up as a friendly match with agreed upon rules (that can always be amended and changed if need be), we all had a good time, hence the videos, and wanted to use this as a way to promote the EU lvl 39 bracket. We're on the cusp of having weekly premades between several guilds, and wanted to let any EU players know that if they're interested in such a thing they had somewhere to move to to take part :)

We've had several twinks transfer over this week alone. There's usually a group playing at any time during the day, and we see Alliance premades on in the evening :) And just to put anyone's mind at ease who's thinking of moving over. We've never had even a fraction of the drama present in this thread. It's honestly quite baffling! We're all aware that if you want something to grow, negativity isn't the way to go about it.

MASSIVE gratz on getting this going guys!!! 10 and 15 man premades - this is major! Let's keep the momentum. Awesome video! Was a great watch.

The forums have devolved to muffin crying about <Insert generic complaint here> while he reply's to his own comments.

Yeah, they were way more interesting when Whitemane was posting nonstop trying to defend their gy camping pugstomps around the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread