[EU] Apology + Coming back home

Prøblem

Legend
Hi, it's Mr. humble-in-victory-and-gracious-in-defeat.

I'd like to apologize for acting like a complete twat over the last couple of years towards the majority of the f2p community, both on here and in-game. The story behind it all is essentially me moving across seas for my junior year of HS and not fitting in at all. As in not being able to properly speak the language or drive a sports car to school. I became very depressed and unfortunately I let that go out over you guys. How I treated some of you was not right but I was not mature and mentally stable enough to stop myself.

More specifically, I want to apologize to Korgath as a whole, Kahr, Biggie, Wizkid, Twinkenstein, Jgov and Deadly. Prior to this I've always maintained the idea that if you wanted to keep Korgath up you would have been able to do so and what we did and us leaving wasn't "destroying Korgath". While that might be technically true, the reality is we were all (with the exception of khrew) screaming something along the lines of destroying as everything went down. Which is inexcusable behavior stemming from some sort of childish notion that "if I can't have it then neither should they".

I am guilty of discrediting games when I lose and boasting a little too much when I win. However, that applies to everyone every once in a while. Though, when it comes to Kahr, Twinkenstein and Wizkid I always went a little too far. Bashing on your comps, hating your class and downplaying your skill-level. In all honesty all three of you are good players with qualities that I admire, which is something I always thought but never felt like sharing.

Lastly, I want to apologize and thank Khrew, Flynn and Fael. For having to stick up for me and doing so even when I did not deserve it. You're great friends and I wish you the best of luck in everything.

Having done my best to settle all bad blood, I am looking for some fresh faces.

I want to reroll on my home region and am curious to:

• Active servers? Arena community and premade wise
  • Queue times for each faction.
  • View on Veteran accounts?

Besides some success as Op-cata rogue I main healing in this bracket. Probably going to play Rsham, priest and try some warlock and mage action.

Appreciate replies, thanks!

// Dozlol

Meat is bad

How can you be so "negative" ..... ?

OT : I don't know who you are, but it will be fun to have another oldish player re-joining the bracket.

Have fun, about Veteran accounts, i have to tell this (my opinion on them).

What they are and how do they work. Basically in order to have one, you must pay for WoW. Battle chest costs 5$ (Check this). You can enchant your character and play at level 20, and when your subscription ends, you are still able to play characters up to level 20, but not able to enter a character >=21.

My actual opinion on them, i don't hate them. I simply ignore them. Hating is wrong, this is a life-lesion i learned today, from my professor. When you hate something/someone you simply "destroy" yourself. With that said, i wouldn't mind sticking with them. But deep inside me i know, that its their choice and i am no one & its not my business to tell them what/what not to do. And i am simply going to ignore the fact that he/she is a Veteran, and will enjoy playing alongside/against them.

/cheers .

Jajaja I'm just joking problems idk you but I'm sure you will be forgiven :D well come back buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, it's Mr. humble-in-victory-and-gracious-in-defeat.

I'd like to apologize for acting like a complete twat over the last couple of years towards the majority of the f2p community, both on here and in-game. The story behind it all is essentially me moving across seas for my junior year of HS and not fitting in at all. As in not being able to properly speak the language or drive a sports car to school. I became very depressed and unfortunately I let that go out over you guys. How I treated some of you was not right but I was not mature and mentally stable enough to stop myself.

More specifically, I want to apologize to Korgath as a whole, Kahr, Biggie, Wizkid, Twinkenstein, Jgov and Deadly. Prior to this I've always maintained the idea that if you wanted to keep Korgath up you would have been able to do so and what we did and us leaving wasn't "destroying Korgath". While that might be technically true, the reality is we were all (with the exception of khrew) screaming something along the lines of destroying as everything went down. Which is inexcusable behavior stemming from some sort of childish notion that "if I can't have it then neither should they".

I am guilty of discrediting games when I lose and boasting a little too much when I win. However, that applies to everyone every once in a while. Though, when it comes to Kahr, Twinkenstein and Wizkid I always went a little too far. Bashing on your comps, hating your class and downplaying your skill-level. In all honesty all three of you are good players with qualities that I admire, which is something I always thought but never felt like sharing.

Lastly, I want to apologize and thank Khrew, Flynn and Fael. For having to stick up for me and doing so even when I did not deserve it. You're great friends and I wish you the best of luck in everything.

Having done my best to settle all bad blood, I am looking for some fresh faces.

I want to reroll on my home region and am curious to:

• Active servers? Arena community and premade wise
  • Queue times for each faction.
  • View on Veteran accounts?

Besides some success as Op-cata rogue I main healing in this bracket. Probably going to play Rsham, priest and try some warlock and mage action.

Appreciate replies, thanks!

// Dozlol

Are you looking for EU servers? then Aggramar Horde/Alliance or Maghteridon Alliance is the way to go!

Users who are viewing this thread