EU - Alliance needs more rogues?

so yer the title is sarcasm... as i've been in BG with 7/10 Rogues where 4 of them didn't even have 1k Health; one of the Semi-twinks had nooby weapons, was following another rogue (who wasn't even a good twinked one at all) saying like, 'omg nice gear'. i we're so pissed at that moment i srsly told them they shouldn't lock their exp or atleast should wait doin BG's when not good geared; need proof about 7/10?

Pic:

2q1wcpz.jpg

notoriousthf said:
Pack of rogues or hunters is already common. I had a pack of 9 rogues, and I was the only healer. At the least we won, though...

ofcourse you could be the only healer then as rogues aren't a healer class ^^, pretty epic you did make a win out of it o.o

For the moment, I also had the thought that the 12k below the mana was your health.

Yer sorry, my addons are a mess lol

WTS hunters. alliance is now having a major sale on all our fail hunters. also, a couple of 800hp rogues. Offers starting at 8 copper.. will Xfer.

I just had to log in to reply about this, yes alliance have alot of rogues although its no good job bringing it to twink info and whining about it.

- Its almost unbearable you whining about semi twinked characters, hunters. Every WSG im in with you its non stop QQ. Some things in life you have to live with and unfortunetly its this.

Wittyscrub said:
I just had to log in to reply about this, yes alliance have alot of rogues although its no good job bringing it to twink info and whining about it.

- Its almost unbearable you whining about semi twinked characters, hunters. Every WSG im in with you its non stop QQ. Some things in life you have to live with and unfortunetly its this.

every WSG? howmanny you think i've done ^^

You seem like a hateful person...it's their problem actually, because it's them who are going to be rolled over... If you had smaller numbers, you would be begging for them to sign up... Now I understand your frustration because they make you loose, but it's not because you are possibly fully twinked & made a couple of games that you own the place and have your word to say...

Imo nobody has enought numbers...

because using efficient keybinds makes you an elitist.

Splenderp said:
'fucking semi-twinks'

says the guy with engi goggles ^_^

atleast i have a head slot item with stats.

Nice keybindings .

And oh, nice keybindings.

/care

- look at yours, then at mine; whats the difference? nothing because we both can work with them now gtfo. (atleast i hope for you, you can)

Users who are viewing this thread