EU EU Activity on the Rise!

Can we set a time to start queuing again? One issue I noticed was there was LOADS of decent folk online on Sunday around 15-17 server who then got bored cause of no pops then we started getting games after 18:00 when there were more randoms online to make up the numbers. Personally I'm fine to start queuing at 17:00, but maybe 18:00 would be better to recommend since that seems to be when the people who aren't on these forums (same guys who refuse to come on here to check how to gear their toons...) appear to be online.

18:00 for pops? Make a thread?

The first time that was set for the revival was that people queue up at 19:00 and onwards. This doesn't stop people from broadcasting, that they see enough online to get a pop going though. Queue as early as possible is my advice.
If you see that there are enough people online for a pop, make a broadcast about it, and hopefully people will log / queue.

I belive the original time was indeed 7pm yet I que up way early then that to hopefully get pops going-

Yeah we need to set a time as much as people are reluctant. Let's just do 19:00.

Before people say: "queue as early as possible to get games going earlier" I guarantee you that myself and many others who have been doing this for the past while now are getting seriously tired of 3-6 hours of being in game on a 19 to get 1-4 games.

Will make thread in a bit. Or see if there is an old one to necro maybe

Jk I won't make thread today cause I need to go to work for 19:00 now lololololol.... fml not started new job yet :( I'll try leave my toon afk in queue tho

Users who are viewing this thread