EU Account with 19 Warrior

Zimt the Diplomat

Zimtc[lassic]
Hey,

Because of some different reasons I was wondering if I could sell my WoW-Account and how much people would pay for it.

The Account is at TBC state (no WotlK). Gametime is paid till 20.3.2010 ~18:00 cet

Toons on my Account:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Zimt @ Draenor - Profile (my main toon, Diplomat titel and loads of other stuff, 1300g)

I got some other toons on german servers you could xfer to Dreanor as well:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Furfur @ Gorgonnash - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Pawz @ Aegwynn - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Z

There is also a level 70 on my Account (70s Rogue (H) at some german server), so if you expand to WotlK you can go for a DK.

Also this sexy Katiemorgan:The World of Warcraft Armory - Katiemorgan @ Onyxia - Profile ^^

I played only toons my entiere WoW-career, so there are only toons and not much of high levels on it. Even to it's a lot time and money spent on this Account (61 days /played on Zimt).

I was thinking of ~80-120 euro for this Account. What do you think? Or do anyone will be interested or should I just let it waste away?

Greetings Zimt

Is it possible to transfer from a German server, to an English?

Magnetic said:
Is it possible to transfer from a German server, to an English?

You can ofc xfer from german to EU server. I did it with my warrior once to CoA than back to german and now Blackout ;)

Thanks phone, your on tomorrow for some wsg action as well?

Magnetic said:
Well. I might be interested in buying your account.

In case it get hacked, the secretpassword thingy needs to work.

Secretquestion works. You got to enter it too if you want to change your e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread