:EU: AB weekend

chíll

Legend
okay ladies, last time worked great, this time we'll get more honor. so, we're gonna need a day/days, and a time to queue!

Last Sunday some people couldnt make it because of the time.

Id suggest starting it an hour earlier, say about 17-18:00 server time.

As for the day, idc as I can make Sat and Sun.

okay, shall we say saturday to prepare, sunday for games, start queueing around 18:00?

Sunday seems to be the best fitting , so it becomes a weekly event , so people know what time to que and when . No need to push it with more days already seeing as we're haveing problems getting one weekly AB day going .

Problem last sunday for me wos the time cause it wos right about dinner time when we started so i dident get to play to manny games . starting earlyere 16.00-17.00 after fishing would be the best for me.

So... Sunday? Start queuing from 17:00?

starting earlyere 16.00-17.00

Id say 17:00 would be better as more people will start queuing later in the afternoon. If 10 people are queuing for over 30 minutes at 16:00 people tend to get bored and log.

looking forwards to seeing you guys. spread the word!

been in que for some time , Chill said they had 7 in que from < queing in the best bit > , and we're 10 in < we rise you fall > and horde got the numbers as well . think theres something wrong with the que system , sure is anoying to wait for nothing ..

yeah, we have 7-8 ppl queueing AB @ Aszune.. anybody who can confirm horde side numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread