[EU-A] Crossrealm Sunwell on Thursday at 20:00

Caladhar

Legend
Alright, so the next weekly sunwell run is up!

This week we'll ONLY bring people in full PvE gear (or very close to) of at least BT quality (i.e. 141+ gear, apart from of course trinkets or other such items which is BIS from lower level)
The reason is because I'm tired of wiping to people who don't know what to do on twins and brutallus especially, and hopefully the guys who spend time gathering gear saw the fights a few times.

A quick list of what to bring:
lvl70 char (we don't take 71+)
Food/flask is a good idea, if you're on Defias Brotherhood I may be able to hook you up.
Full PvE gear as written above
a good deal of time to complete the instance, it takes time to complete it without 85s.

A few things to note:
I won't bring your friend just because he's your friend - If he have the gear/time for it, he's welcome otherwise he's not.
I set a limit of 15 people for the raid to make it challenging, I make these raids weekly because I like to enjoy the content and with 25 BIS twinks the bosses won't be challenging.

It's today, whisper Caladhar/Seijuro/Diurnus on defias brotherhood ingame, or send me a PM here for invite! :)

Another succesfull run, better DPS this time but still Shadow Priest on top! Thats gotta change, 7k Brutallus, very beatable! Reply here and show us what you've got nxt thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread