EU 80 players sign here!

I dont need to defend my self, people can see whatever they want, wherever they want.

Just the same way you are unable to come up with some vauable proof.

Yes, you where in fact transfering here, and no i state it again, you will not be accepted.

This is the last reply i leave in this thread, hopefully it can get back to on topic.

Thank you.

I was never going to transfer and i'd admit, I simply do not have the money to do so at the moment.

So please sit down.

thank you.

After my shaman accidentally leveled, he had been idling for about a year, but I finally decided to take him to the 80 bracket on the recommendation of a friend. It's been immense fun, and though I have yet to level a second profession, I'm about done with his resto gear.

Enevold

Nice to see alot of new faces in the 80 bracket!
<

-Sherman if you only do pvp, you should go all in on resilience
<

Yeah, in the process of gearing, but with this gear i have now, 9k exos are nice xd

Stunggix, maybe should you sell me one of your accounts again and get it back after few weeks ?
<

As you did with you ex-70 warrior ?

Past is past... come back to 80 bracket niggz

After my shaman accidentally leveled, he had been idling for about a year, but I finally decided to take him to the 80 bracket on the recommendation of a friend. It's been immense fun, and though I have yet to level a second profession, I'm about done with his resto gear.

Enevold

Yes that is BiS resi stacked resto shaman after you get second profession.

Stunggix, maybe should you sell me one of your accounts again and get it back after few weeks ?
<

As you did with you ex-70 warrior ?

Past is past... come back to 80 bracket niggz

Hehe, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread