EU 60-64 Real IDs BG!

Now to give the level 64s their own, seperate private BGs to play in. I look forward to there being (a bit more) balance at last
<

/up

Today nearly all the day BGs opened =)

We queued with 4 ppl maybe 4 hours long and getted nearly every queue instant o_O

It was aweful!

mfg

/up

Still looking for Real IDS!!!

mfg

Also I liked to have some Spanish,French and Russian Players in my List,if they can talk english =P

Says 60 rogue, i completly understand if that would come from 60 warrior as i have played one and hated 64s.

That's fair enough, rogues are admittedly OP at the moment (though I made this 3 years ago, and have played rogues since TBC as they're by far my favourite class in terms of mechanics and all the tricks they have). But, if you hated 64s when playing your 60, i'm sure you can understand why more and more people making level 64s annoys me. Ah well, cest la vie, to each their own, etc.

Roll on premade all-60 WSGs is all i'll say
<

That's fair enough, rogues are admittedly OP at the moment (though I made this 3 years ago, and have played rogues since TBC as they're by far my favourite class in terms of mechanics and all the tricks they have). But, if you hated 64s when playing your 60, i'm sure you can understand why more and more people making level 64s annoys me. Ah well, cest la vie, to each their own, etc.

Roll on premade all-60 WSGs is all i'll say
<

Yup, hunter is kinda bad at 60 not much better at 64, i might make shaman.

If you want you can levling on Outland Horde =P

Building there a pure 60 PvP Horde Guild...we can offer 25 Guild-Boni

name: <Extinction> whisp a member if you want *gg

mfg

Rogue damage is damn ridicous, non twinked 62 rogue did me 3.5k ambush following with 3k evilscreate. -.-

/up

Still looking for a bunch of new Horde IDs! So we can get AB finally regulary up -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add you guys the next days for some bg's!

Users who are viewing this thread