EU 3v3 Tournament

Just need a priest for thugcleave (we are horde)

Laxius/Prustenyo/Cntbetouched - Teams may not have two of the same class on them, regardless of how interesting the comp may be.

But even with dat double mage team id still like to sign up as Frost dk ( Kicts ) Disc Priest ( Stroumfita ) and Feral ( Tereca )
One problem Stroumfita has had his account locked or some bullshit so we're trying to find a priest to practice with, if he cant get his account back in time for this event we wont be able to participate.

Would love to see 'tournament' someday where all fotm/op classes would be banned :D
Anyway If I can find partners I'm definitely up for this, I'll let you know.

Would love to see 'tournament' someday where all fotm/op classes would be banned :D
Anyway If I can find partners I'm definitely up for this, I'll let you know.

I think psychosis had the right idea, if you ever saw that thread.

their idea was that everyone participating had to play in bc only gems, with T4/S1 gear

problem was, people are too lazy to make themselves a gear set xP

Have you guys not read the rules? Teams with 2 of the same class are not allowed, tanking specs aren't allowed as well.

Is there an entry fee or anything? (Assuming there is a prize pool)

Also does the 2000+ record in 3v3 have to stand? All 3 team members I'd like to enter with are between 2150-2250 in 2v2 with; more 2.1k+ toons between us

If so... SHADOWPLAY INCOMINGGG

I'd like to come aswell, going to another country on thursday tho. Lets hope the Tournament is not set before July 22th :>

Laxius/Prustenyo/Cntbetouched - Teams may not have two of the same class on them, regardless of how interesting the comp may be.

Whilst this is true they probably aren't playing those classes. For instance my own team as most of you know looking at the names of the players signed up is priest double rogue - which clearly isn't allowed, just they're known by the names of their mains - if you get my drift.

Wasnt Interesting comps chosen first aswell? Didnt see any Rmps in the tournament :) Hopefully this post wont get deleted Vap :D

While people are complaining about all rmp's being "overpowered". I'd find people having an exceptional opportunity to show themself "worthy" as one of the not most active classes in this bracket in this tournament, due to the 400/500 resi, no engineering tinkers and not tank speccs being allowed I think any class can preform fairly good (I still think they can even without these tourney rules but that's just me). So stop complaining and sign up your team. It'll be great fun.
Cyber

which means you "want" to go Rmp or? ;) Well hopefully they wont pick any Rmps at all :)

Wasnt Interesting comps chosen first aswell? Didnt see any Rmps in the tournament :) Hopefully this post wont get deleted Vap :D

Well depending on what we decide for this tournament, rules may change. I've talked very little to Virtua about the EU tournament thus far so I'm unsure if we'll be doing qualifiers or simply choosing teams, like we did in the first NAO.

Regardless, having played in two of the tournaments myself so far I don't feel as though RMP is as dominating as everyone thinks it to be. Yes it is strong, but teams who know how to stop their opener and damage / cc will be successful against it. Last tournament in qualifiers my team beat Dominoz / Khryl / Cev, who I'm sure a lot of you know are multi rank 1 85 players and are very good.

Looking forward to running the EU tournament, and I hope I'll be able to participate in it and represent US 70s as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread