EU 39 reviving bracket!

Something makes me doubt this

hello everyone, that stubs got banned does not mean that we stopped funding.

Me(vianco) is still GM anyway, and also I was the one writing 90% of that funding thread
<
- and maaaaaaaaaybe will stubs come back, lets all pray!

- vian

if u guys could make this work it would be awesome! Im currently lvling/gearing my rogue, so if u are in need add Larynn
<

Hello 39 twinks you might remember me from such threads as The MYL Project and guilds such as <eight pints a day>.

Yeh fun to have such an great activity already after just a few days, seriously if some1 just did the same on horde side, any server and we would get back our sunday games for exemple it would be TOP NOTCH ;D

And also fun to have 18 online on an non sheducle day, Spread this by ur friends and on ur servers and tell them to contact Viancosquid, Nicozy, Lolzfeared, or Stubsqt if there are any questions.
<

Trying to farm a pair of Windchaser Cuffs, and then I'll be over with my ele shaman. Trying to farm those Scorchscale Drakes in Dustwallon March, which wowhead says there's 1,4% droprate from. But I don't know, been famring here for 2 days now, 5 green "of stamina" drops, a gazillion of greys, no cuffs. FML!

Giving this a shot. I have a 19 priest already with AGM, so I might just go ahead and use that one (although I'd really like to try a lock). How is class balance? Mostly hunters and rogues dominating?

hi, lolzfeared here to just tell you guys I'm swapping 39 twinks from lolzfeared to kfckin(ironically a resto druid) as for your question justhealme, we do not allow hunters into highwav as far as I know there is only 1 active hunter left in the bracket which is mymainhasfailed as for rogues atm everyone in highwav who has a rogue has another 39 twink, but yes rogues are a problem in 39 and make it hard to do free for all arenas in places like blade edge. If your stick choosing between a lock and a priest I'll tell you some stuff with practise locks are very viable in 3v3 when people say locks are at the bottem of the food chain thats only half correct as for priests shadow is strong and we are always in need for more healers so there you are. Its proberly obvoius but don't go a lock with out heirlooms you can't play with out the extra sp heirlooms give

TL;DR

hunters and rogue aint a problem in eu both your classes you picked are good

hi, lolzfeared here to just tell you guys I'm swapping 39 twinks from lolzfeared to kfckin(ironically a resto druid) as for your question justhealme, we do not allow hunters into highwav as far as I know there is only 1 active hunter left in the bracket which is mymainhasfailed as for rogues atm everyone in highwav who has a rogue has another 39 twink, but yes rogues are a problem in 39 and make it hard to do free for all arenas in places like blade edge. If your stick choosing between a lock and a priest I'll tell you some stuff with practise locks are very viable in 3v3 when people say locks are at the bottem of the food chain thats only half correct as for priests shadow is strong and we are always in need for more healers so there you are. Its proberly obvoius but don't go a lock with out heirlooms you can't play with out the extra sp heirlooms give

TL;DR

It's not long, fucking read it.

fixed.

Hi, Lolzfeared here! I'm just here to tell you guys I'm swapping 39 twinks from Lolzfeared to Kfckin (ironically a resto druid). As for your question justhealme, we do not allow hunters into Highwav (which is bullshit because they are not more OP then alot of other classes). As far as I know there is only 1 active hunter left in the bracket which is mymainhasfailed. As for rogues, atm everyone in Highwav who has a rogue has another 39 twink, but yes rogues are a problem in 39 and make it hard to do free for all arenas in places like Blade Edge Arena. If you are stuck choosing between a lock and a priest I'll tell you some stuff. With practice, locks are very viable in 3v3 and when people say locks are at the bottom of the food chain thats only half correct. As for priests, Shadow spec is strong and we are always in need for more healers. So there you are, it's probably obvious but don't go with lock if you don't have heirlooms because you can't play without the extra spell power heirlooms give.

TL;DR

It's not long and has a proper structure, fucking read it.

Fixed it more then elocon.

PS: Not hating <3

Users who are viewing this thread