EU 39 revival project wsg - sundays at 7pm gmt +1

Hey tomorrow i will be unavailable,still my toughts about migrating to Draenor are strong.In 12 july i will get the money to pay for my xfer on horde side.Siwtz knows the details !

Have fun on your sunday WSG and i will check the forums all the time to be updated,if i see ppl missing my bro will replace me even if he lacks the skills :p

Love you all! bye bye :)

Seidkhona said:
Hey tomorrow i will be unavailable,still my toughts about migrating to Draenor are strong.In 12 july i will get the money to pay for my xfer on horde side.Siwtz knows the details !

Have fun on your sunday WSG and i will check the forums all the time to be updated,if i see ppl missing my bro will replace me even if he lacks the skills :p

Love you all! bye bye :)

you won't miss the first wsg pop it starts on the 17th i.e in a weeks time 8) needed enought time to get the message out there

keep it up people 11 allaince 8 horde, seeing as some people can mutiqueue and some allaince can go horde if needed we have enought for a wsg, however keep trying to recruit and find old 39's (remember some people have been banned from twink info and so won't see this thread) it would be nice to have an extra 3 horde and alliance from both side so we're in the all clear as at the moment we're on thin ice because if one person can't make it it might mean we won't get a pop.

Sorry I could not attend, got ninjaed for a Firelands guild run^^

Did we get any pops in the end? At least the number looked promising, did we advertise the event anywhere other than T.I.?

You will have to count me out I`m afraid. Any Sunday I am free I`ll be raiding.

Hopefully we can get games regularly and I wil be able to join some games on other days.

Users who are viewing this thread