EU 2v2 (possibly 3v3) Tourney : 31/7/15

AlbinoCow

Vaco Del Blanco
This is not to overshadow or replace the current 3v3 tourney sign-up thread, but seeing as the it doesnt seem as set in stone and reliable im going to make this. This is starting out as a 2v2 tourney on EU f2p restrictions (rules listed below), however, if enough ppl are interested in doing 3v3 instead of 2v2 then it will change to a 3v3 tourney instead. IMPORTANT NOTE : If u want to do a 3v3 tourney instead please communicate that in ur post by saying something along the lines of "but i would rather a 3v3". Also make sure ur possible third member in a 3 man team does not also vote that because it would skew votes.

The tourney will be held 31/7/15 19:00 EU Server time ( 1 PM EST i believe, correct if wrong ). The rulers are as follows for 2v2:

- No more than one healer
- No chants / gear that a PURE (no guild boas) F2P cannot have
- Ferals are unable to use ferocious bite, any other spell is ok
- 1 BM max
- Your spec can change between matches, but your role may never change
- Tank specs are considered dps specs as far as switching roles is concerned
- All matches are best of 3, with the finals being best of 5
- As of now it will be double elimination, with a grand finals

*rules subject to change

To sign up please use following format :

Your chars name / server / class / role
Partners name /server / class / role

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made this thread and wanted to post it quickly, may add more later

In addition [MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION] , if u are willing, i think offering those runs / help gearing for this tourney as well may encourage some US teams to come over and create a bigger, better, and higher skilled tourney. Please respond if u are willing, thnks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: EU 2v2 (possibly 3v3) Tourney : 2/8/15

3v3 if enough people

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: EU 2v2 (possibly 3v3) Tourney : 2/8/15

Sure, I'm still interested. I would prefer a 3v3 team if enough people are interested.

This is not to overshadow or replace the current 3v3 tourney sign-up thread, but seeing as the it doesnt seem as set in stone and reliable im going to make this. This is starting out as a 2v2 tourney on EU f2p restrictions (rules listed below), however, if enough ppl are interested in doing 3v3 instead of 2v2 then it will change to a 3v3 tourney instead. IMPORTANT NOTE : If u want to do a 3v3 tourney instead please communicate that in ur post by saying something along the lines of "but i would rather a 3v3". Also make sure ur possible third member in a 3 man team does not also vote that because it would skew votes.

The tourney will be held 31/7/15 19:00 EU Server time ( 1 PM EST i believe, correct if wrong ). The rulers are as follows for 2v2:

- No more than one healer
- No chants / gear that a PURE (no guild boas) F2P cannot have
- Ferals are unable to use ferocious bite, any other spell is ok
- 1 BM max
- Your spec can change between matches, but your role may never change
- Tank specs are considered dps specs as far as switching roles is concerned
- All matches are best of 3, with the finals being best of 5
- As of now it will be double elimination, with a grand finals

*rules subject to change

To sign up please use following format :

Your chars name / server / class / role
Partners name /server / class / role

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made this thread and wanted to post it quickly, may add more later

In addition The Saint , if u are willing, i think offering those runs / help gearing for this tourney as well may encourage some US teams to come over and create a bigger, better, and higher skilled tourney. Please respond if u are willing, thnks.

Yep, no problem.

Why waste time on something like this, when we have the exact same thing going on right now.
I'm not trying to be mean or something, but we already have 4 (3vs3) teams signed up for the tournament.
And I personally know there are some more coming.
If I was you, I would spend time in making your own team to sign up for the 3v3 tournament instead of doing something like this.
Which will only make stuff harder for me to organize.

This is a different event happening at a different date, I don't really see the issue.

Maybe keep this one 2v2 and people from the 3s would make spin off teams, or vise-versa.

I'll put my name out there if someone needs a partner.

I'll probably be playing an Rsham.

Users who are viewing this thread