[EU] 29 come cata - Will YOU be playing it?

Will you play 29 in cata [EU]

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Supbrah

Legend
Will YOU be playing 29 come cata? [EU]

Working on a 29 resto shaman atm on Draenor EU:) Lathoriel I see you play in Blackout, do we have any active arenas up?

A while back when cross bg first got announced, a few 19's of blackout told me about reviving 29 in cata. I don't know if these people (can't remember who told me) are still considering this but I still like the idea.

I hope cata will more or less balance the bracket (hunters).

I'll definitely be playing if it truly becomes possible once more! That is, if the advantage of full BoA doesn't turn out to be completely gamebreaking (and if there aren't too many hunters around...) Hopefully everything will be great, and I really hope to see some old faces =)

Twoblasted said:
I'll definitely be playing if it truly becomes possible once more! That is, if the advantage of full BoA doesn't turn out to be completely gamebreaking (and if there aren't too many hunters around...) Hopefully everything will be great, and I really hope to see some old faces =)

Missed you bro <3

2Antísocial: sry bro, playing on RU already 3d month :/

/wave 2blast :D our Russian Community transferring to EU in Cata! Exactly on Kazzak!

Hello, if there`s a large enough number of people playing, ill seriously be thinking of getting back to the 29`s.

I'm working on a 29 warrior now, never tried the bracket before (Not on a twink anyway) but I'll be doing that in Cata. :D

The first day i started wow i wanted a 29 twink..

So i made a rogue, and mined copper and made 2k within 1 week ( Takes me like 1000 years to make 2k now-_- ). anyway, I got to level 29 and did some quests here and there, Farmed AH for a while for those special items, and did as much as i could using what i knew, Then the patch came which made us gain xp in Bgs and it completely ruined me.

This is how far i got before i stopped on that char and made a priest my main :p

The World of Warcraft Armory - Mysticrogue @ Aszune - Profile

As you can see, my armour isnt 1337 hax, but for half a months work i think i did alright?

Me & a few others in ripped are rolling 29's and some already own 29s that they will transfer to draenor.

Horde side. We only decided to do it for duels then i found this post :3

seriously gogo 29 reroll project!

suzzane said:
Me & a few others in ripped are rolling 29's and some already own 29s that they will transfer to draenor.

inc Wuff the Magnificent

suzzane said:

Do you got many balls in the air?

Users who are viewing this thread