[EU] 19 Twink Hub

Good games tonight everyone, we ran a 10-man Pyrewood Village (Horde) rep-grind tonight and faced a few 8-10 mans on Alliance, it was good to play with the Horde again as I've been playing with a lot of the Alliance recently.

Quite a few new xfers this week too, welcome all of those that joined us!

Attachments

• 62943eb7e6a409d1173f1e8e0962f25a.jpg
    62943eb7e6a409d1173f1e8e0962f25a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 301
<Mooey>
Hi guys, got super tired of playing retail and really missed the old twinking days.
So I thought why not go back. Worst thing tho is, I have no main = no money at all, kinda have to start all over.
what would be the most effective way to be able to twink with you guys?
Do you fund some or?
Do I have to lvl a toon to 60 first? :O

Hello Quít!
We will be pleased to have you on board. There will be some funds on September based on activeness ;)
In other hand it will help if you have a level 30-40 toon to make some gold, although Horde AH is not the best at this server.. But we can guide you through what you should farm. Alliance´s great though and there is a lot of fluctuation on the market.
(and if you dont have time for it.. i think there are some realmoney-gold trades somewhere on the interent...)
add me if u need more info Víto#21784

Last edited:
Glad to hear that Vítø :)
I'm gonna lvl my "twink" char to lvl 11 then, so it's rdy.
And then I'm gonna lvl a mage to lvl 30-40, for farming purpose.
Looking forward to hopefully be able to play with you guys soon!

Due to a big increase in activity in recent weeks (probably because of lock downs and Christmas)
The discord has been cleaned up, added more roles and channels (and will be adding more) and welcoming every EU 19 twink willing to follow the rules and not be too overly obnoxious.

Definitely worth joining if you're a new member of the community or an old one looking for some names you might remember.

Due to a big increase in activity in recent weeks (probably because of lock downs and Christmas)
The discord has been cleaned up, added more roles and channels (and will be adding more) and welcoming every EU 19 twink willing to follow the rules and not be too overly obnoxious.

Definitely worth joining if you're a new member of the community or an old one looking for some names you might remember.
have you cleaned it from all the pedophiles and incels that were there? because last time I joined it was full of racist, sociopathic, obsessive incels (including you) that wouldn't stop harassing me simply for being normal

please, if you're going to advertise this discord server I highly encourage that you specifically leave it because it's not going to go anywhere with a racist incel misogynistic maniac leading it

if you need help getting on the right path towards becoming a more normal person, please check out the sources below:

https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/video-game-addiction/ - understanding and combating video game addiction

https://www.blackburncenter.org/post/2019/08/14/what-is-misogyny - what is misogyny and what can we do to stop perpetrating the patriarchy?

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/who-does-it-affect/the-invisible-discriminator/respond-to-racism - education about the impact racism has on our society

Added more channels including a guild recruitment channel where you can let people know about your guild within a few words including server and faction, if you're recruiting open to wargame etc. Everyone can read it, only GMs can post in it.

If you're a GM of a major guild or a smaller but active guild when you join let me know and you will be given the GM role which has more privileges than a normal or specific guild role.

Hey there,

After a long hiatus, I've recently log on classic. I would like to know what's the main servers for twinking ?

I used to play with TL players @Vianco / @Arkant / @Nicozy / @Ondura and stuff are they still playing ?
Pyrewood Alliance is the biggest 19 server, most of us have alts on horde also on this server.
All the people you listed play on Pyrewood, Arkant Nic and Ondura have alts on both horde and ally. Ondura isnt too active in 19s as much as he used to be neither is Vianco but he only had a Horde 19 iirc and hasn't played 19s since middle of last year.

Users who are viewing this thread