Ethereum keys

VioPriest

Legend
I will be farming keepers of time honored to get the 12 intellect enchant on rings. Theres plenty of other stuff you can get from the ethereum keys aswell like: Alchemist Stone - Item - World of Warcraft wich probably is the best trinket for some race/class combinations. Whisper me or post here for more info.

edit: so if 5 people farmed about 200 keys (2 day grind) wed all get rep from 1000 keys.

I will be farming keepers of time honored to get the 12 intellect enchant on rings. Theres plenty of other stuff you can get from the ethereum keys aswell like: Alchemist Stone - Item - World of Warcraft wich probably is the best trinket for some race/class combinations. Whisper me or post here for more info.

edit: so if 5 people farmed about 200 keys (2 day grind) wed all get rep from 1000 keys.

BiS for rdruids, rshaman, holy paladins.
If they grab Major Rejuvenation potion as well, it'll restore 3.4k mana.
Prioritize Haste Cap > Int > Crit > Spirit.

Here's a guide on how to farm the key(ignore the lower city rep part):

World's First TBC Reps Exalted @Lvl 1 Guide! [HD] - YouTube

If each person brings about 800 each, you'll be exalted with everything.

did you find the qsts you needed mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'd go as far as to say this is definitely the BiS trinket for feral druids.

15 agi = 30 AP (and crit!)
15 str = 15 AP
--------------------
45 AP + crit
vs
50 AP.

You be the judge!

Also I'd go as far as to say this is definitely the BiS trinket for feral druids.

15 str = 15 AP
--------------------
45 AP + crit
vs
50 AP.

You be the judge!

Not to mention the extra stam is always nice for non-gnomes(DPS). Some boss fights(IE: Living Bomb) that can 1shot you if your health is too low.

why wudnt someone who actually going feral druid full out go with both 50 AP trinket + that stone trinket if they cud :)?

why wudnt someone who actually going feral druid full out go with both 50 AP trinket + that stone trinket if they cud :)?

for the hit rating trinket i think

Because I am a nice person I will allow someone to leech rep from me (stubs and silvey are first in line). Got about 300 keys or so. (well stubs aint rly leeching)

I have been grinding keys last two weeks, just used nearly 1k keys. I would like to provide some keys and tag along with you guys.

I'd like to sponge on my 90 rogue if you got a spare spot.. I need Consortium and Keepers of time rep for the last two tbc reps..
I could be a guard :)

I'd like to sponge on my 90 rogue if you got a spare spot.. I need Consortium and Keepers of time rep for the last two tbc reps..
I could be a guard :)

If we need a guard ill tell you for sure, the thing is, 50s>others ofc, but I'll keep in mind ^^

Edit: It sadly doesn't work in raid group.

For those of you new to grinding prison keys:

You need to be honored with the Consortium - don't bother trying to farm keys without doing this ( I wasted an hour killing ethereals with 0 drops - doh).
Complete enough quests in Netherstorm (11 o'clock of Manaforge Ultris) to pick up Ethereum Secrets - Quest - World of Warcraft
Once you are on that quest go to heroic mana tombs and clear all trash (avoiding bosses).
Exit, reset and rinse/repeat.
Got about 20 keys in 5 runs. Each run took about 5-6 minutes.

My main DE'd all the greens for mats for future 50 twinks ;o) and picked up tons of netherweave for starter bags.

I'd advise using a toon with decent AoE and some kind of speed boost.

GLHF,

Uncle Drünk

For those of you new to grinding prison keys:

You need to be honored with the Consortium - don't bother trying to farm keys without doing this ( I wasted an hour killing ethereals with 0 drops - doh).
Complete enough quests in Netherstorm (11 o'clock of Manaforge Ultris) to pick up Ethereum Secrets - Quest - World of Warcraft
Once you are on that quest go to heroic mana tombs and clear all trash (avoiding bosses).
Exit, reset and rinse/repeat.
Got about 20 keys in 5 runs. Each run took about 5-6 minutes.

My main DE'd all the greens for mats for future 50 twinks ;o) and picked up tons of netherweave for starter bags.

I'd advise using a toon with decent AoE and some kind of speed boost.

GLHF,

Uncle Drünk

Didn't know you need to be honored but I already was so not a big issue. But anyways, after I'm done with Keepers of time-honored, I will still farm keys (maybe 1x hour lockouts per day) after I'm done with the ring enchants.

15 str = 15 AP
--------------------
45 AP + crit
vs
50 AP.

You be the judge!

you do forget however to take the proffesion drop into account. For example skinning / herbalism as alternatives.

Skinning wise then 20crit rating gives much more crit than 15 agility gives. t.

So that was easy compareable. Another thing is herbalism, but in the end a matter of preference because I personally don't really know if 2,48% haste (calculated out with the duration of lifeblood and the cooldown) or the 1,65% crit (around that I think it was) that skinning will give you. I don't know what is better for a feral druid for instance. But I would probably got with the crit for some reason.

it is a nice trinket, but too weak now I think. In the past some classes/specs had some kind of benefit from almost every stat, like enhancement shaman for instance, and pvp ferals I guess. Paladins.. etc.

But now classes benefit mostly only from 2-3 attributes and far from 5.

The fact that a lvl 39 trinket is almost as good as the alchemist's stone with an item lvl that is more than double as high (equals a lvl 70 tbc blue item I guess) is a bit sad/disapointting. But it was probably the upgradeable versions from quel'danas that really were meant to be of a major and specified boost to a spec other than the 40% bonus to potions buff.

Users who are viewing this thread