<EPlC> Spirestone (H) Recruiting!

Myaahh

Legend
Recruitment

Eplc consist of players who are driven to succeed individually as a player and collectively as a team. As a guild we strive to stay consistent day in and day out; putting in the work that it takes in order to perform at a higher caliber than our competition and to maintain our prestigious image. We do this by keeping our twinks up to date, consistently pugging to improve our synergy as a team, and by working with each other to become the best players we can possibly be.

What Eplc has to offer their members:

· An active group of highly competitive and objective based players to queue pugs with daily.

How do you go about deciding who gets into the guild and who doesn't?

We've constructed a thorough application process in which every player who wants to join must go through. This process was put into place in order to weed out the players that will not properly mesh with our guild before they're already in. It saves us time and you money that would be wasted if you were to transfer over and be accepted and then removed or not accepted in the first place. When players are required to work for something it means a lot more to them than if it was simply handed to them on a silver platter. The extra work that we ask of you, through our application process, builds a bond between you and the guild along with a feeling of satisfaction the minute you join.

Why should I go the extra mile to join Eplc when I can join another guild without all the hassle?

We can make a promise that no other guild can. We promise to be alive and active as long as 24 twinking exist. We've maintained a high level of activity since 2011 and have only expanded and evolved over the past couple of months. While other guilds have come and gone, we've maintained the same leadership and core group of players that have allowed us to reach and exceed our goals. If you join Eplc you will never have to worry about finding another 24 guild again.

After reading the above information I have concluded that I would like to join EPlC. How do I apply?

First make sure you meet these general requirements before you continue on.

-Have a microphone and ventrilo downloaded.

-Wlling to update/change gear as needed.

-Can pay for your own server transfer (faction change if needed) along with a race change if requested.

-Do not hold a leadership role for a different premading guild.

-Do not premade for an Alliance premading guild.

If you meet the above general requirements then fill out the form provided below, PM me(Or BB) your completed form, and then wait patiently for a reply. My reply will provide you with all the information regarding the application process and anything off the bat that you can begin working on. If you have multiple 24s only submit an application for your primary toon.

Why are you applying to join EPlC? What sparked your interest?

When was the first time you heard about or noticed our guild?

How long have you been playing in the 24 bracket?

How long have you been playing WoW?

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 24?

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself?

Picture of your twink's UI:

Armory of your twink:

Inquiries are normally responded to within 24 hours.

We have the right to ignore your application and/or decline you further into the application process for any means necessary.

We do fund in some way. We will run you through gnomer, but we will not shake for you. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR.

We are not held accountable for anyone who transfers to Spirestone before they've gone through the application process and have been formally accepted. Please, please, please wait until you're accepted by myself before you transfer.

DO U EVEN LIFT?

Users who are viewing this thread