And the Score!

(Top damage goes to budson the OP war wielding riot stick
<
<3)

Good game guys srsly
<

Horde healers your fucking beasts!
<

Yeah good game. This is going to sound petty, which it might be, but I would say the previous game was a "better" game. Between the 24 rogue who one shot our FC and the fact that your mage has 300 more health than the person with the most health on our team we have a long way to go to be able to beat you guys. That and Budson/Shaurooke are fucking ridiculous. Stop doing so much damage. You're not hunters!

Yeah the game before that was awesome too but i didnt SS it >.< It was hella fun though
<
!

And yeah shau and bud scare me >.>

Yeah good game. This is going to sound petty, which it might be, but I would say the previous game was a "better" game. Between the 24 rogue who one shot our FC and the fact that your mage has 300 more health than the person with the most health on our team we have a long way to go to be able to beat you guys. That and Budson/Shaurooke are fucking ridiculous. Stop doing so much damage. You're not hunters!

I agree, first game was "better" but i had way more fun, the second one... as you can see... hahaha

I love how the game ending SS is of ally near the horde GY. Some shit just doesnt change.

Well doh Every AP horde FC EVER always goes ramp > horde GY >into tunnel, Thats where we killed the efc right before he got to tunnel

Look at the scores bro. We don't camp. GG
<

And the Score!

(Top damage goes to budson the OP war wielding riot stick
<
<3)

I just want to note, if people think this is GY camping, horde deserves to lose. To me GY camping is rez, die, rez, die, rez, die. I play horde and no matter how many times I tell people to stop rezzing, their bots keep going.
<

I just want to note, if people think this is GY camping, horde deserves to lose. To me GY camping is rez, die, rez, die, rez, die. I play horde and no matter how many times I tell people to stop rezzing, their bots keep going.
<

I don't get the point, but no GY farming was involved in neither of all our games.

Thanks for all the screens Mailo!
<

You all should have heard the shit talking when I was in a pug against the horde premade o.o

I warned them but they chose to ignore me >.< Needless to say we lost
<

Users who are viewing this thread