Entire Collection (SF, AB, More)

Twerk

OG
Hi TI,

This will be the last time I post my collection for sale, if I can't find anyone that wants it, I'll sit it on it until after xpac and perhaps try again.

This is a sale for the entire collection. I am not interested in parting out pieces of it unless the offer is extraordinary. Also, please do not ask "How much for XXXX item?". I'm not setting prices, I'm taking offers on the entire thing at once. It is all located within a guild bank, the possession of the guild will be handed over and that's how it will go down. All items are currently on Garona US Horde, with the exception of a few small pieces that I will move to hordeside:

WEAPONS/OFFHANDS/SHIELDS:

Assassin's Blade (With +15 Agi Enchant) x1

Boahn's Fang x2

Evocator's Blade x2

Grunt's Shield of the Tiger (+3 Agi/+3 Str) x2

Massive Battle Axe of Agility x2 (One with +25 Agi Enchant)

Massive Battle Axe of Power x2 (One with +25 Agi Enchant)

Massive Battle Axe of the Monkey x2 (One with +25 Agi Enchant)

Night Watch Shortsword x1

Night Reaver x1

Redbeard Crest x2

Ritual Stein of Healing (+5 SP) x1

Ritual Stein of Fiery Wrath (+7 FSP) x1

Ritual Stein of the Falcon (+3 Agi/+3 Int)

Scythe Axe x2 (One with +25 Agi Enchant)

Shadowfang x1 (With Lifestealing Enchant)

Staff of the Friar x1

Twisted Chanter's Staff x1

RINGS/CLOAKS

Blood Ring x2

Meadow Ring of the Monkey (+3 Agi/+3 Stam) x1

Sentry Cloak x2

Simple Ring x2

Spidersilk Drape x3 (One with +3 Agi Enchant, one with +5 All Resist Enchant)

The 1 Ring x1

Viridian Band of the Eagle (+3 Int/+3 Stam) x1

Viridian Band (Of nothing? No stats at all on it, so I thought it was kind of cool) x1

CLOTH

Greenweave Bracers of Stamina (+4 Stam) x2

Greenweave Sash of Fiery Wrath (+9 FSP) x1

Keller's Girdle x1

Jaliscan Jacked (with +6 stats Enchant)

Mindthrust Bracers x3 (One with +7 Int Enchant)

Ritual Trousers of Fiery Wrath (+11 FSP) x1

Ritual Trousers of Healing (+9 SP) x1

Shimmering Bracers of Fiery Wrath (+4 FSP) x1

Shimmering Gloves of the Eagle (+4 Int/+4 Stam) x2

Tree Bark Jacket x2

LEATHER:

Feet of the Lynx x2

Foreman's Gloves x1 (with +10 Haste Enchant)

Forest Leather Bracers x2

Deviate Scale Belt x2

Gloves of the Fang x7

Rigid Gloves of the Eagle (+4 Int/+4 Stam) x1

Scouting Gloves of the Eagle (+4 Int/+4 Stam) x2

Scouting Gloves of the Falcon (+4 Int/+4 Agi) x3

Toughened Leather Armor x2

Wrangler's Wristbands of Healing (+6 SP)

Wrangler's Wristbands of Nature's Wrath (+6 NSP)

Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina (+5 Stam) x2 (One with +9 Stam Enchant)

MAIL:

Defender's Bracers of the Eagle (+3 Int/+3 Stam) x2

Fortified Bracers of Power (+10 AP) x1

Fortified Bracers of Strength (+5 Str) x1

Thorbia's Gauntlets x1

OTHER:

Formula: Enchant Cloak - Lesser Shadow Resistance (+10 SR) x2

This list can be changed and updated but the most recent version is always at:

BoE's

Thanks very much all for looking.

Is it really that hard to sell stuff individually, it would prolly take a retarded amount of gold to buy the whole

thing and only a few pieces are desireable.

You'd be surprised at an offer that I'd accept for it, probably. Yes, only a few things are notable:

Shadowfang

AB

Stam Wranglers

The biggest reason I want all of it gone is because I'm tired of looking at all of it and I don't want to make another twink. I have what I need for my twink now, so I'll just keep working on him. Might as well get some gold out of the rest of the gear. Assuming the following:

Shadowfang - 8k

AB - 1k

Stam Wranglers x2 - 1500

-------------------------------

Total - 10,500g

I would likely take 12-13k for the entire list. Some people have paid more than that for a single Shadowfang, so I don't see that as a 'retarded amount gold', but rather a chance for someone to get a good deal, and me to be rid of the stuff I don't need. Win-win. I also posted the list on Ruin Forums and I'll probably set a price of 15k there, since they are not all TI members.

If it doesn't sell all at once, then I'll sit on it until xpac when SFK might not be out anymore, and the Shadowfang might be unobtainable. However the consequences to that would be that there might be a new instance with something better than a Shadowfang; so is it worth the gamble? It's all a game, and I'd rather see someone happy with an item (cheaper than they could get it elsewhere) than to play a gambling game with digital money.

I'll see what I can scrape up from guildies since you say you might let it go for an amount I could afford lol

WIll take

I will buy it for 10.5k gold i am on U.S. Horde on Skullcrusher hit up: beatanorexia, whowjd, furyx, irhealz, and ktkxbai (all me) for info thanks!

whowjd said:
I will buy it for 10.5k gold i am on U.S. Horde on Skullcrusher hit up: beatanorexia, whowjd, furyx, irhealz, and ktkxbai (all me) for info thanks!

I think you may have missed the part where I said "I would likely take 12-13k for the entire list.". The 10.5k was only for the things in my last post.

Likelywise said:
Ill buy the S fang for 9k!

I am not selling only one piece; it's all or nothing.

I'll pay you 15kg for the entire list, you xfer to me.

Contact me further on Draenor EU, horde side on Headshockx.

Thank you.

lolnvm its us servers

Scouting gloves of the falcon are +4 int, +4 agi. not +4 stamina. do you have 3 of these? is the list still for sale? is it up to date? I'd be willing to transfer and pay 12k for your goods. contact Daggins on Horde - Elune or reply back here. ty

Gah, thank you Pork, I don't know why I missed that. Yes, I do have 3 of those, but I've been parting it out since I couldn't find a buyer. The Shadowfang is tentatively sold, and there is a few more smaller pieces missing. If you're interested in some of the other stuff, send me a PM, and I'd be glad to look.

thats too bad, the shadowfang was necissary to make a profit. can't transfer without it

The shadowfang might be available; the buyer hasn't responded since last night and was supposed to xfer over and PM/mail me but haven't heard anything yet. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread