Enti isnt bugged =)

i just saw a post that enti isnt bugged and works as intended so blizz wont remove it! although the will probably put a lvling cap on it... which sux for us lvl 10 twinks running around

Dêcoy said:
i just saw a post that enti isnt bugged and works as intended so blizz wont remove it! although the will probably put a lvling cap on it... which sux for us lvl 10 twinks running around

they are gonna remove it.

Gms dont usually know what they are talking about.

lawlz...at least give credit to the poster...i dont think drayner is as obsessive with blocking the word pwndepot on this website as comicus is but imo , say it anyways , "just read a post on pwndepot stating that the enti sword, in fact, is not a bug..." idk something like that? :p.... other than that, i honestly hope that sword gets nerfed cause this is bs trying to live with 300 rend ticks wrecking my twinks...

I want them to remove this sword tbh, it's not fairplay, it puts warriors dps to the same as a level 30~ ;p

do you solo the guy or am i just not looking for the right guy?

its the big elite isnt it?

Enti is way too overpowered fr my taste, eveytime I enter a bg I see 2/3 warriors and a healer behind them killing everyone..

Well if they remove it, QQ

Hopefully they wont. But to be honest didnt take much to get...

Coldzhoulder said:
lawlz...at least give credit to the poster...i dont think drayner is as obsessive with blocking the word pwndepot on this website as comicus is but imo , say it anyways , "just read a post on pwndepot stating that the enti sword, in fact, is not a bug..." idk something like that? :p.... other than that, i honestly hope that sword gets nerfed cause this is bs trying to live with 300 rend ticks wrecking my twinks...

ye but i couldn't remember where i read it so.. but ye it was on pwndepot lol:p

Enti is the most ridiculous thing I've ever encountered; sure professions and mining bugs are annoying but honestly... 160 rend ticks? Any warrior who has any self respect would never use this for any serious arena / WSG, or I wouldn't anywho.

Users who are viewing this thread