Enhancement Shaman

Rina

Legend
How are Enhancement Shaman in this bracket currently?
Viable?
Better than Ele from a damage point of view?

Any information at all is nice :)

ahahaha hai dawg.
but enh is better overall, since they dont have to stop dealing melee dps while purge the target to teh ground.
and sadly i dont have elem gear at all. :(elem is bad still.

glad to c people like you are anyway, hope 5.2 will fix da shit up and ill come back on my eu shamie or russian paly to play bgs like a crazy.

if twinks are gonna be fixed in 5.2, i hope ill come back on my EU enh shaman. hope. still.

Enhance shamans don't die, so I don't understand what you are talking about. :eek:!
My shaman is completely undergeared and remains at above 50% health constantly from abilities and Maelstrom procs. Gotta love them procs. :D

at first scale up healing shit
smth about resil (for example wsg - 10 people, 9 of em have 40% resil, and the other one have 80%, so when the bg starts everyone should have like ~ 48%)
stats scaling as 74 lvl (hp crit rait etc.) even if you are 70.

maybe smth else, idk, but this is pretty enough. will hope, hope.

smth about resil (for example wsg - 10 people, 9 of em have 40% resil, and the other one have 80%, so when the bg starts everyone should have like ~ 48%)

rofl, worst thing i've ever heard. so all noobs joining with full blue northrendgear/green tbcgear should get advantage and the people who actually spends time to maximize their character should get worse? :DDD

smth like resil stackers nerf and pve abuse buff (only low lvl brackets buff since pve worthless if you are 90, yes trinkets but w/e)
and god damnded! this is amazing, isnt it? plus scale 300% hp single flash heals to the ground?
WTB ballance bra, all the good times... skilled moonkins? hard to play games?
or do you think "people who actually spends their time farming 1k of honor to maximize their resil to the 85%+" have to live 4ever?

Users who are viewing this thread