Enhancement shaman

ßlop

Legend
I was thinking of enchanting my enhancement shamans weapons with Crusader 'cause of the 100 strength proc for increased attack power and healing, does anyone have any experience of it ? :p

I was thinking of enchanting my enhancement shamans weapons with Crusader 'cause of the 100 strength proc for increased attack power and healing, does anyone have any experience of it ? :p

i was thinking about that last night, actually. i assume AGI is better, but i'd like to try out crusader for fun.

I thought about trying it out since i'm an experimenter but I never got around to doing it; icy also sounds like something worth trying out in MH. :)

Another useful combination i was thinking of was Icy Chill and Crusader or Agility, also one reason for crusader is low on cash.. :(

I tried Crusader out and I'll admit that it's really nice when it procs but it honestly doesn't proc that much; I'd probably stick to double AGI's. :(

nice i think i'm still gonna try it :) cause i don't have cash for double agis :(

well firstly PLEASE don't use icy chill, it's proc rate is horrendous and earthbind should be all the slow you need, If u think icy is going to help u catch a hunter you are mental.

Then please consider that vs every other melee class ( some exceptions e.g. ret paladin) you will be forced into kiting them meaning that crusader will not be proccing. This means that you will miss out on spell power ( 55% of AP = enh SP). SP ofc needed for shocks, lightning shield and searing totem.

furthermore crusader in an OH weapon will very rarely proc even with lava lash.

agility provides constant AP, SP, crit and dodge and this far outways the benefits of crusader.

By all means try it out in your main hand but if i were you i wouldn't waste your money.

well firstly PLEASE don't use icy chill, it's proc rate is horrendous and earthbind should be all the slow you need, If u think icy is going to help u catch a hunter you are mental.

Then please consider that vs every other melee class ( some exceptions e.g. ret paladin) you will be forced into kiting them meaning that crusader will not be proccing. This means that you will miss out on spell power ( 55% of AP = enh SP). SP ofc needed for shocks, lightning shield and searing totem.

furthermore crusader in an OH weapon will very rarely proc even with lava lash.

agility provides constant AP, SP, crit and dodge and this far outways the benefits of crusader.

By all means try it out in your main hand but if i were you i wouldn't waste your money.
Thank you for this :)

You can always get another set of weapons with Crusader on both (it can stack) or even Icy Chill if you are humping an EFC who is constantly on the move(extremely situational), Crusader for when you need the extra damage to blow up a healer or EFC. For general usage, go with +15 agility on both for the reasons outlined above.

You can always get another set of weapons with Crusader on both (it can stack) or even Icy Chill if you are humping an EFC who is constantly on the move(extremely situational), Crusader for when you need the extra damage to blow up a healer or EFC. For general usage, go with +15 agility on both for the reasons outlined above.

there's never a situations when a shammy should use icey.

or any other class for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread