Enhancement shaman?

Hey, I want to try level 70 twinking since I only played it on private servers and such. How are enhancement shamans doing at the moment? I know they got nerfed in 4.0.6.

I'm pretty much looking for a class with a high skill cap that isn't totally overpowered.

Also, if anyone has an armory of a BiS shaman, feel free to share.

Enhancement is meh until they start getting bis gear then depending on the player they can turn into a force to be reckoned with.

Fire Mages

Hunters

Enhancement Shamans

Elemental Shamans

Boomkins

All underrepresented and require decent skill caps + good gear in order to be competitive in a competitive environment such as Arenas/RBGs. Take your pick!

Ok, made some chardevs.

Best I came up with is this one chardev 8 - Cataclysm Beta

It's just a guess, but something tells me I'll need a healthy amount of stam and resi as a shaman, thoughts?

As for the race, stoneform is straight dmg reduction now, right?

looks pretty good cept i wouldnt try for socket bonuses (the blue gems youre usin)

other than that....i dont think ive lost to an enh shaman on my druid or pally when they dont have wolves. and even with wolves i still usually win on my pally, on the druid its a lot harder

Hotpockets said:
Fire Mages

Hunters

Enhancement Shamans

Elemental Shamans

Boomkins

All underrepresented and require decent skill caps + good gear in order to be competitive in a competitive environment such as Arenas/RBGs. Take your pick!

hahahaaha stop trolling

Gihipoxu said:
hahahaaha stop trolling

You're ignorant, we get it, it's a-ok dude. kekeke

Falkor said:
looks pretty good cept i wouldnt try for socket bonuses (the blue gems youre usin)

other than that....i dont think ive lost to an ele shaman on my druid or pally when they dont have wolves. and even with wolves i still usually win on my pally, on the druid its a lot harder

Yah pretty this much this. Wolves are so important. :(

Hotpockets said:
You're ignorant, we get it, it's a-ok dude. kekeke

Yah pretty this much this. Wolves are so important. :(

lol living bomb ignite combustion tazik mage says whe?

Users who are viewing this thread