enhance shaman

Braxx

In the shadows i lurk...
So i recently decided to give 70 twinking a go again, i've twinked most classes by now and my favorite is by far my feral druid. But now i wanted to try a new and fresh class so i've started leveling a shaman. i dont want to be a spellcaster or healer so enhancement it is :)

so now i was wondering if you could give me any suggestions about their current situation at the 70 bracket. And a nice armoury or gear list of what i should get would help tons since i haven't twinked since cata where i liked to go ful pve gear and try to 1 shot ppl :cool:

Enhance is a tough one, especially since Pandaria release. I'm not really certain as to what was removed in particular though, just the fact they've sunk in viability in comparison to what you mention, Cata.

Suggestion wise, keep trying to look for more opinions; I'm unable to find any armories of an Enhancement Shaman, let alone any that are distinguished at it. Perhaps take a look at your abilities once you hit 10, it'll give you more or less a feel of what Enhancement might be lacking.

Bracket as a whole is fairly squishy, some argue it's quite similar to Cataclysm except with an absence of some abilities we used to have. ( I.E Zealotry, Divine Purpose for Ret ). I've a feeling you'd be competent as an Enhance, though I'd drop any hope of killing a healer or hybrid, the damage isn't impressive what so ever.

Elemental is what everyone is rolling in 5.3, occasionally I'll see one or two restoration. Best of luck~

Møgfjæs @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft

- This is my shaman, here in Enh. gear :)
As goes for the class overall, the dmg is actually fine, but you dont have a ''nuke'' like prot pal, rogues, mages, shadow priest etc. - And thats kinda why (in my opinion) you dont see them in Arena. I can easily beat most classes 1v1 (healers can be a pain tho) Enh is a REALLY fun spec to play, and im sure you will enjoy it, if you ain't in for just one-shotting people! :) Keep it up, and gear an enh shaman - you wont regret pal! ;)

Yo man, I play an enhance Sham and sure like Anders said we don't have any kind of nuke. But we can defs shut out healers. 2H is also fun for shits and gigs because you can try get those epic WF crits!

Users who are viewing this thread