Enhance shaman viability ?

Margooya

Grandfathered
Hey guys!

So, I really want to roll a dwarf, specially with that sweet sweet heritage armour coming. As Vet so I can play him even if I decide to stop my subscription at some point.

Question, how are enhance shaman at 20? Viable at all? or a complete joke?

I'll probably roll enhance even if they are middle of the pack, as long as they are not completely useless. My other option would be warrior, but c'mon, lightning hammer wielding dwarf, what's not to love?

Enhance shaman isn't as terrible in this bracket as in 19-bracket, as they get stormstrike. They are definitely not top tier, but can do some solid stuff and offheals etc. As long as you're not expecting the survivability you got at 70+ and the damage output. You should be able to have fun with it.

Ench at 20 lvl was a little weaker than elem. And ench got new nerf in this wednesday:

All damage reduced by 5% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Healing Surge (Enhancement only) healing reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Ench at 20 lvl was a little weaker than elem
ROFL
im sorry what?
there is nothing weaker than elem at 20, its a total joke of a spec
enh(vet only not f2p) was decent before last nerf, but his only strong rotation stack-burst-kite is fucked now due to insane heal nerf, so unless u have a special setup and pocket healer u will be useless.

ROFL
im sorry what?
there is nothing weaker than elem at 20, its a total joke of a spec
enh(vet only not f2p) was decent before last nerf, but his only strong rotation stack-burst-kite is fucked now due to insane heal nerf, so unless u have a special setup and pocket healer u will be useless.

ele is sick dude ur living in a dream world or ur just terrible

it's very close to rsham an rsham is nutty op

i'll dig out some screenshots if u dont believe me

screenshots
i prefer VOD where u doing something usefull as a 20lvl ele shaman, say 1v1 someone who is not a leveler or pushing big dmg in order to press out enemies from the middle on EOTS
or u can just tell us why exactly ele sham so strong

Users who are viewing this thread